• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New info 11th July

EpicMeli

Bells
Small Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
  • pick up villagers off main street to design for (quite a few of them)
  • can choose the season for each plot
  • character unlock items (keep those items after)
  • can change camera angles
  • plus symbol means stackable
  • has a typing search function
  • choose gender, hair, expression, eye colour
  • flowers can come in vases, as well as the previous basket ones
  • can take pics during the 'ending' scene of finishing a house
  • "album" of character cards is displayed in game
  • create 'scenes' by placing characters on things on rooms' and taking pics.

They took the time, actually said a few times, "Comes with NFC reader and cards are released the same day!" and avoided saying that the UK gets the limited edition XL. :/

Last edited:
Consideeing that seemed to be a Nintendo UK thing since the Twitch channel used was theirs, I'm pretty sure the release details will go differently for North America. Both the standard edition and the NFC reader edition already have box arts on Amazon and are pretty believable. Unless I'm reading your post wrong and the game will be released similarly to NA's =P

Consideeing that seemed to be a Nintendo UK thing since the Twitch channel used was theirs, I'm pretty sure the release details will go differently for North America. Both the standard edition and the NFC reader edition already have box arts on Amazon and are pretty believable. Unless I'm reading your post wrong and the game will be released similarly to NA's =P

No idea tbh. >_<
UK doesn't even have the NFC bundle available for pre-order yet, just the game on it's own!

But when the New Leaf XL console came out, it came out in europe and NA, so i don't think they're seeing us as separate entities regarding this.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a bundle with HHD and the NFC reader yet.
Amazon has bundle art but it's not available to order (yet).
GameStop has just the game on pre-order. When I asked the associate there, they said they probably wouldn't have the NFC reader there. But who knows.

Pick villagers off Main Street? I hope there's a way to mess with the clock so we can refresh the villagers or something

ninte
ndo y u d
o di
s

oe9nxuu.png

Last edited:
I haven't seen a bundle with HHD and the NFC reader yet.
Amazon has bundle art but it's not available to order (yet).
GameStop has just the game on pre-order. When I asked the associate there, they said they probably wouldn't have the NFC reader there. But who knows.

Nintendo has officially confirmed that that exact bundle will be released in the states alongside the standalone game, so I have no idea what GameStop was doing if they said that. Most avid amiibo collectors have just imported the NFC reader anyway

ninte
ndo y u d
o di
s

oe9nxuu.png

As someone with a graphic design degree, this really makes me cringe! XD I'd have been penalized for that in uni!

Actually, it should have "lower screen" all on the bottom, otherwise "screen" alone on the bottom would be called a widow in design terms.

IMMA SHUT UP NOW :D

Last edited:
Hopefully that pro
blem will be fixed by the time the game comes out!

That all sounds like awesome news, I can't wait until the game comes out! Although I am worried because the game on its own is available for preorder for ?35 on GAME I believe? And the NFC reader will probably be ?15-?20.

The bundle is like $40 in America, so UK could get really screwed over on pricing - I hope it is ?40 for the bundle but I would be willing to pay ?45.
I do wish they would hurry up and announce that so I can preorder the bundle. I really want it. ;-;

Back