• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop New Horizons Item Ordering Service! 🌠Roxie's Odds n' Ends🌠 Sanrio, Seasonal, Wedding, Art, Models, Mom's and MORE! + FREE Crafting!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I'm just looking for some red high tops, blue town backpack, and some grey browline glasses. I just restarted my island and I was hoping you would support me with that (I'll pay of course!)

I'm just looking for some red high tops, blue town backpack, and some grey browline glasses. I just restarted my island and I was hoping you would support me with that (I'll pay of course!)
Hey there I can definitely help you out, it'll be 3 tbt for your order, I'll send you a dodo code via pm shortly :)

Hello, I'm interested in having 3 golden shovels crafted for me 🙂 I have the materials necessary but unfortunately don't have the diy. Let me know when you're available and thank you so much in advance! ♡♡♡♡

Hello, I'm interested in having 3 golden shovels crafted for me 🙂 I have the materials necessary but unfortunately don't have the diy. Let me know when you're available and thank you so much in advance! ♡♡♡♡
I'm heading to bed for the night but I can help you out tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Hiya! I don't have the materials so I was wondering if I could order for you to craft me a fossil doorplate, please?

Hi, there I'd like the following rugs if possible. I'd be more than happy to catalog them if that's easier for you.
  1. Fluffy rug
  2. Ivory medium round mat
  3. Ivory small round mat
  4. Lacy rug
  5. Peach stripes rug
  6. Pink Hawaiian quilt rug
  7. Pink heart rug

Back