• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

looking for the shell lamp diy and scarecrow diy! can offer nmt or bells for them ^ q ^

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for a natural square table DIY, I can pay with NMT or furniture!

(I've been looking in other threads but can't find it anywhere, is it a 'rare' DIY?)

howdy! i'd love to trade my mom items for ones in different swatches.

i have: mom's knapsack (pink) & mom's handmade apron x2 (animals)

i would like to trade them for: mom's knapsack (flowers) & mom's handmade apron (flowers and/or fruits)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for the Space Boots sold by Kicks.

I can offer you a Pharaoh's Outfit, Mummy Outfit and Mummy Mask in return.

Please PM me if you are interested. :)

Hello guys! I'm searching for a few Nook Mile items and one catalogue item. In exchange I can give you the same items in different colours.

26558.jpg
26557.jpg

26556.jpg
26555.jpg

26544.jpg
26559.jpg

26550.jpg
26549.jpg

26551.jpg
26553.jpg

As well as the blue machine for drinks and the black telephone booth! (Sorry, I couldn't attach more than 10 images)

Please PM me if you can help me! 🥰

hi, i'm looking for the purple diner neon sign to either buy or catalog! i am willing to pay in bells or NMTs. please PM me what you think is a fair price if you have one :)

Would anyone be willing to let me catalog white and black streetlamps? My island has green, if anyone is interested in that!
Post automatically merged:

Would anyone be willing to let me catalog white and black streetlamps? My island has green, if anyone is interested in that!
Or I can purchase these if anyone has extras

Or I can purchase these if anyone has extras

Last edited:
I need 8 black street lamps.

If you have them, and you're looking for something specific, tell me what it is and I will see if I have it

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for the pocket camp furniture!
I can't get it because the game isn't available anymore in my country (sigh)
I can pay you with igb or we can trade items ^^

edit: I'm also looking for the white phone box!

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for the pocket camp furniture!
I can't get it because the game isn't available anymore in my country (sigh)
I can pay you with igb or we can trade items ^^

edit: I'm also looking for the white phone box!
Hi! I can help you get the Pocket Camp furniture if you want :) Which pieces were you hoping to order?

Hi everyone! I'm looking for these miles items:
  • White drink machine (2000 miles)
  • Blue drink machine
  • Green drink machine
  • Red drink machine
  • Green/orange public bench (2000 miles)
  • Blue phone box (2400 miles)
  • Black phone box
  • Brown phone box
  • 4x brown streetlamps
I can trade:
  • Pink drink machine
  • Red phone box
  • Black streetlamp (1000 miles)
  • Blue portable toilet (1000 miles)
  • Blue tourist telescope (2000 miles)
  • 1 NMT (per 2000 miles)
  • 150k bells (per 2000 miles)

Please reply/quote this post if you're interested in trading :)

I can get you 8 of them! Do you have any of the items on my list above?

can we trade 4 black streetlamps for 4 green ones?

are you still looking for the pink drink machine? I can trade for the blue one :)
Hi! I have brown streetlamps as my default colour! I can order you some :) Could I trade you 2 lamps for 1 red phone box (the excess 400 NM doesn’t bother me).

Reactions: Fye
Hi! I can help you get the Pocket Camp furniture if you want :) Which pieces were you hoping to order?

Hi! I have brown streetlamps as my default colour! I can order you some :) Could I trade you 2 lamps for 1 red phone box (the excess 400 NM doesn’t bother me).
Sounds good! I've got a phone box ready so I can set it aside for you. Can you DM me with a dodo when you can trade? 😁

Back