• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Fruits

lars708

Dutch PPCS Regional no. 1
Bells
Switch
3952-4112-1626
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lump of Coal
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
So this is kind of a dumb and silly thing that does not have any real significance at all but I love fruit so I figured why not make a thread on it!

Do you think that there will be any new fruits in the game?

I personally would love to get raspberry and strawberry bushes for example, they would look great as decoration too!

When it comes to tree fruits I'd like to see plums, they're one of my favorite fruits and I'd like making a nice area filled with plum trees in my town should they be in the game.

Also I haven't played Pocket Camp recently but it seems there are new fruits in that game as well (I heard about grapes is that correct?), they are probably going to be in this game too. Or so I hope.

Last edited:
Pineapples. That would make a new type of harvesting method since they grow from the ground, then craft it with tomatoes, a bread making set, cheese and make a pineapple pizza.

I would love to see Dragonfruit or melons incorporated into the game which I see possible being on an island :D

I would love to see Dragonfruit or melons incorporated into the game which I see possible being on an island :D

Ooooo yes melons would be great!! I legit forgot about them whoops... Maybe they could let you have a little greenhouse for crops? I'd love that whoa

Strawberry bushes sounds pretty nice. They can also bring back the grapes from Pocket Camp but maybe
this time in form of grape bushes? I find those grape trees really irritating and they also look kinda weird.

Ooooo yes melons would be great!! I legit forgot about them whoops... Maybe they could let you have a little greenhouse for crops? I'd love that whoa

omg, a greenhouse would be so nice and I would love to tender to that! What a great idea! :D

Landscaping is one of my favorite activities in-game, so any addition to the trees and plants would be welcome!

I have to agree with wanting plums, especially because we don’t have a purple shade among the fruit yet. Berry bushes have been on my mind too, though I’d prefer raspberry and blueberries for color variety (and because I would be slightly irked by strawberries growing on bushes - it’s bad enough that PC has grapes on trees ;ェ; )

Last edited:
Perhaps Grapefruit, Kiwifruit and Lime? We have lemon, why not have its sister fruit, lime?

Landscaping is one of my favorite activities in-game, so any addition to the trees and plants would be welcome!

I have to agree with wanting plums, especially because we don’t have a purple shade among the fruit yet. Berry bushes have been on my mind too, though I’d prefer raspberry and blueberries for color variety (and because I would be slightly irked by strawberries growing on bushes). It’s bad enough that PC has grapes on trees ;ェ;

Yeah blackberries could also be a good alternative in place of the strawberries.

I would imagine that all the fruits in pocket camp will be in New horizons, but a personal favorite I would love to see in NH is the apricot, I love those things XD

Everything that's been in pocket camp! But mostly grapes. I just love how they look!

Yessss bushes of fruit! Straberries and blueberries and such.

I hope we can have perfect lychees, mangoes, bananas, etc. For instance, on the island, we have either coconuts or bananas for our native island fruit, so I hope that we can get fruit in accordance to that. I'm probably not making any sense

There are still a few fruits that grow into trees could be added: limes, grapefruits, prunes, apricot (normal trees) and dates (into palm trees), but I do agree they could add other fruits into bushes : blueberries, blackberries, raspberries just to name a few.

Bell peppers. Not only are they a great fruit, but the name makes them even more fitting.

Strawberry bushes sounds pretty nice. They can also bring back the grapes from Pocket Camp but maybe
this time in form of grape bushes? I find those grape trees really irritating and they also look kinda weird.

I agree. They should also make other berries on bushes as they'd look cute and it'd add something new to the game. Plus, they match with the island theme.

Last edited:
I love the greenhouse idea! Personally I'd love to see berry bushes. I'd also love if the red turnip/crop harvesting feature could return and be expanded. How awesome would it be to grow pumpkins around halloween!

Back