• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

New Fruits

Seasonal Fruit and Veggies.

I feel like in the fall we should be able to make a pumpkin patch, and those items can be used to create halloween themed items. Maybe we could also get some eggplants to go with those peaches ;) lol. Sweet potatoes would be cool too. Maybe we could grow sugar cane also.

I like seasonal crops but at the same time greenhouses exist to create artificial environments ideal for crop growth sooo

Oh wow, I actually had no clue there were greenhouses in the game. I played New Leaf but didnt really play for too long cause I time travelled and lost interest because of that.

Oh wow, I actually had no clue there were greenhouses in the game. I played New Leaf but didnt really play for too long cause I time travelled and lost interest because of that.

Oh no there are no greenhouses but it's an idea that has come up multiple times.

They haven't been confirmed to be in the game yet

Back