• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Perfect & regular fruits and bamboo

eggfruits

🍥
Bells
Aurora Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
I managed to my hands on infinite perfect fruits, bamboo, and just regular fruit baskets.

So I'm selling/giving away my old spare perfect and regular fruits + bamboo shoots

In all honesty I'm desperate for lucky clovers & TBT :3 but if you're needing any of these I'll be more than happy to just give!

Iol I just found out other perfect fruits that aren't your native won't grow on your town so keep that in mind ;)

Last edited:
Hello, I would love to be able to have a perfect peach & perfect cherry. Just 1 of each would do. Please let me know if you're able to trade today, before the New Leaf event ends in the forum. Thanks so much, & hope to hear back soon. 😌
(Also, please let me know what you'd like for exchange.)

Hello, I would love to be able to have a perfect peach & perfect cherry. Just 1 of each would do. Please let me know if you're able to trade today, before the New Leaf event ends in the forum. Thanks so much, & hope to hear back soon. 😌
(Also, please let me know what you'd like for exchange.)
Hey! I could get you full baskets of each it's not a problem at all :) and I most definitely can trade if you're available now or before the shutdown!

As for payment, TBT would be fine but it's not required if you're low on it or wanting to save, I'm just wanting to help!

Hey! I could get you full baskets of each it's not a problem at all :) and I most definitely can trade if you're available now or before the shutdown!

As for payment, TBT would be fine but it's not required if you're low on it or wanting to save, I'm just wanting to help!

Yay! I'm totally able to trade right now if you're able to as well. Will I be able to visit your town? What's your FC? I'll send over some TBT for your kindness.

I still need one perfect pear for the Town Initiatives, I can offer 5 lucky clovers.
My FC 3582-9423-5501, I've already added you. Let me know if that's fine and when you're available.

I still need one perfect pear for the Town Initiatives, I can offer 5 lucky clovers.
My FC 3582-9423-5501, I've already added you. Let me know if that's fine and when you're available.
I'll get you a full basket of pears! Yes yes, that's fine with me!! I'm available now if you are :)

Back