• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Datamine for next update! [Heavy Spoilers!]

I'm excited for the Gothic rose event! Didn't play much of the Rover event so looking forward to this one :)

I love all the work Nintendo is putting into this game, but I'm honestly exhausted with all the new stuff. I'm one of those people who feels like they have to collect everything no matter what game it is, but it's impossible for AC:pC. I just can't get enough materials to craft the stuff I want and I'm too broke to buy leaf tickets. The enjoyment has gone away for me because new stuff is coming out too fast and I have no way of obtaining it.

I love all the work Nintendo is putting into this game, but I'm honestly exhausted with all the new stuff. I'm one of those people who feels like they have to collect everything no matter what game it is, but it's impossible for AC:pC. I just can't get enough materials to craft the stuff I want and I'm too broke to buy leaf tickets. The enjoyment has gone away for me because new stuff is coming out too fast and I have no way of obtaining it.

Id like to confirm that it isnt quite impossible. There has been room, just, to make headway on everything that was in there from launch as well as the new stuff without buying tickets. But it has taken up all my gaming time since launch. So Im not saying youre wrong about the rate of new stuff. Less would be better. But it does seem to have been very carefully calculated so that you can do it all for free, just as long as you let Nintendo take over your life and soul...

Screenshot_20180128-180620.jpg

I don't know if someone posted this but here it is

That is extremely interesting, but without knowing the catch rates for the first event we cant know how much easier we can expect it to be...

That said, while spawning and catching a gold bat (for lack of a better name) looks tough, once its shared it looks like it'll be pretty easy to catch it back and forth with a 95% catch rate...

Looks like. Unless gold butterflies were the same...

Damn. So nervous.

YES STITCHES, FINALLY!!!

My time to resume playing has come!

My tiny black goth heart is weeping tears of joy!!! I'm also just stoked for roses in general! Can't wait to get a bunch of the baskets to decorate with!

Also, I was really wishes for roses a few days ago whilst planning for my Valentine's decor... prayer answered! :D

I completely agree with you. I think that between event and event they should leave at least a week of rest.

Right now everyone is all :D:D:D

But when you can't catch butterflies or bats everyone goes :mad::mad::mad:

It's like a circle of life.

Last edited:
This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone know when this event is supposed to start?

Nevermind! I just discovered under another post that this doesn't start 'till Feb. 1.

Last edited:
Augh, Pietro. Mr. Steal Your Gurl. There's still a great deal of things that I want in the game, most importantly my Blue Cap, Harmonious amenities, and Lolly.

That'd be hilarious if all three were released in a single update, and the aforementioned villager had a Harmonious appeal. I mean, she WAS on King KK's cover.

Update: Wow, this isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be! It's quite easy to earn flowers and catch bats. My catch rate has been very good so far. Great job on this one, Nintendo. :)

Back