New character ideas

acornavenue

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
1192-7505-8618
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
I really hope we get some good ones and a good amount of new ones. I dont want like one or two new characters. My ideas would be bringing in

giraffes
Ferrets
Sharks

I've said this 1000 times, but we deserve bats! On a personal note, I would also like possums, but I don't think they're prevalent in Japan so we wouldn't get them.

The idea of shark villagers is really cute tho.

I'm not sure how I feel about the sharks honestly. The octopus's were fine, but other types of fish, I might not want in my town. :/

On the other note, bats would be pretty cool to see and I bet they would look really good with all their colors. I kinda wish there could be more species that have been used as special characters, like Redd and Lottie. Foxes and otters would be really cool.

The octopuses, while cute, were kind of strange because you can go to the ocean and catch an octopus, so sharks would feel weird too. If you wander around town with a shark in your pocket and Sharkira comes along and wants to buy the shark from you?

I would love bat villagers. So cute. I'd also love owl villagers (but I know because of Blathers and Celeste, that probably wouldn't happen).

The octopuses, while cute, were kind of strange because you can go to the ocean and catch an octopus, so sharks would feel weird too. If you wander around town with a shark in your pocket and Sharkira comes along and wants to buy the shark from you?

I would love bat villagers. So cute. I'd also love owl villagers (but I know because of Blathers and Celeste, that probably wouldn't happen).

SHARKIRA OH MY GOD I’M DEAD

I just really want bat villagers who mainly come out at night and in the evening tbh!! Also more oceanic/tropical animals that fit with the game’s setting.

I just really want bat villagers who mainly come out at night and in the evening tbh!! Also more oceanic/tropical animals that fit with the game’s setting.

That's a really cool idea. It would be nice for those who play in the late hours of the night to have villagers who are actually awake at that time.

this is such a random and obscure idea that i came up with like months ago at 2 am and i also made a drawing of it but im too lazy to find it

what if there was a special character (like tom nook, isabelle, gracie, etc) that is a short little cat who acts as Gracie?s old teacher/role model? i picture her to be similar to edna mode from the incredibles with the same high end designer attitude, but in cat form. maybe she?ll come to the island for ?vacation? after a certain amount of development has been done. Gracie opening up her shop would come first, then this character would appear after her to check up on Gracie?s brand while vacationing. maybe she could give us mannequins or teach us how to layer hats and accessories, or give us patterns for different clothing types. something like that would be a cool way of introducing new game mechanics and features

i also kind of just want to hear more of a backstory to Gracie and her business but yknow 🤠

- - - Post Merge - - -

also an actual villager type i really really want are snakes! i dont care if they ‘dont have arms’ they still deserve the same amount of love and affection of any other villager

Out of all species out there which we don't have as villagers yet, I would love to see bat villagers becoming
a thing.

I'm not a big fan of the shark villager idea either. Octopi are known to travel on land at times, whereas sharks are known to die on land. So, I feel like shark villagers would be too jarring- not that Animal Crossing is a very realistic game in the first place. But if Nintendo decided to add a little underwater world to explore, having sharks as interactive characters within that space would be neat. It's still pretty uncomfortable to be talking to an animal and trafficking their less-evolved relatives for cannibalistic purposes though. Octopus Liberation! Yeah! >:O

I'm all about bat villagers though! Them and lemurs.

I'm not a big fan of the shark villager idea either. Octopi are known to travel on land at times, whereas sharks are known to die on land. So, I feel like shark villagers would be too jarring- not that Animal Crossing is a very realistic game in the first place. But if Nintendo decided to add a little underwater world to explore, having sharks as interactive characters within that space would be neat. It's still pretty uncomfortable to be talking to an animal and trafficking their less-evolved relatives for cannibalistic purposes though. Octopus Liberation! Yeah! >:O

I'm all about bat villagers though! Them and lemurs.

None of these animals really co-exist together though. Like wolves and sheep. If you want to be as realistic as possible.

Yep, an octopus can live up to 60 minutes out of the water, but that doesn't mean it's more of a natural animal in this series.
None of them are, so bring on the sharks!

Last edited:
Back