New Art Style (Can you help me with prices if I was to open an art shop?)

Aazia

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
I'm trying this new small chibi style I guess, I wanna open an art shop with this style with bust shots, headshots and full bodies but need help with prices.

sZRGO
If picture doesn't work:https://imgur.com/gallery/sZRGO

Last edited:
I need to make more v-v Lol btw basically you just judge on how much you think my art could get in tbt

I would say probably like 30 for a bust/headshot and maybe 50 for a full body? The more complex could be more if they want more detail or something. These are really cute! Keep up the good work!

I would say probably like 30 for a bust/headshot and maybe 50 for a full body? The more complex could be more if they want more detail or something. These are really cute! Keep up the good work!

Any tips on how to improve i want to try to get my art good enough to have someone offer 100-200 tbt

The first one, with all the detail would probably be good for like 70 or something, but if you're looking for more tbt I would try adding in some more shading and textures. You could always do a PWYW shop and have minimum price so people can pay more. Also larger pieces are usually worth more, so you could always try that.

I love your art style, maybe try shading and adding a bit more colour into it. Also add a detailed background.
That’d be good. C:
If you want more TBT, I recommend drawing a bigger piece with maybe more people, or use more tools.
But aside from that, I love your art and I hope you open a shop soon.
:D

Shading what and adding colour to what? :3

Like, maybe shading the skin of the person and making it seem more realistic and expert, that’d be cool.
By adding colour, I mean by making the picture more colourful and the colours more solid and maybe stick to a colour scheme, as well as mixing the levels of lightness and darkness in your work. :blush:

if u want to build a shop and still want to improve, try opening a pwyw(pay what you want). THen people can determine the price and how much it's worth.

I think I'll open a pwyw shop :) I've also made my own base (I think it's a headshot)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like, maybe shading the skin of the person and making it seem more realistic and expert, that’d be cool.
By adding colour, I mean by making the picture more colourful and the colours more solid and maybe stick to a colour scheme, as well as mixing the levels of lightness and darkness in your work. :blush:

Also my art isn't meant to look realistic I'm going for a more shaded but cartoon / regular look

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could do Chibis tho

I think I'll open a pwyw shop :) I've also made my own base (I think it's a headshot)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also my art isn't meant to look realistic I'm going for a more shaded but cartoon / regular look

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could do Chibis tho

Good luck on your pwyw shop!!
Also, by making it look realistic, I meant like not making it look flat. If that makes sense. Disregard this if it doesn’t, lol.
And Chibis are easy! If you're having a lot of trouble, just try use a template and you’ll get there.

Good luck on your pwyw shop!!
Also, by making it look realistic, I meant like not making it look flat. If that makes sense. Disregard this if it doesn’t, lol.
And Chibis are easy! If you're having a lot of trouble, just try use a template and you’ll get there.
Is this a Chibi? https://imgur.com/gallery/z5KZb
Base by me xD idk if it is a base I just made it xD

That's kind of a chibi yes, they're just characteristically supposed to have large heads and small bodies.
A base would be a bare outline that you add details to.

That's kind of a chibi yes, they're just characteristically supposed to have large heads and small bodies.
A base would be a bare outline that you add details to.

Thats what I did xD it was just the outline of the hair the mascara or eyelashes I guess xD, the neck and the chest

These are such cute drawings! ^-^ Best way to earn some bells and improve along the way I would say is opening a PWYW shop!

These are such cute drawings! ^-^ Best way to earn some bells and improve along the way I would say is opening a PWYW shop!

Tysm! Im working on yours now :3 I just edited the base and added more lineart to it and im using paint bucket for flat colour then im going to add the shading and facial features and stuff ^-^

Back