• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. u serious?

He's been making threads for AC3DS and E3, which he made yesterday...

I haven't been on here in about a month. Plus I don't think I even know what his username is.

Is he still around?

Sort of I guess. More so in the Animal Crossing sections lately. Also, my username hasn't changed since the move to vBulletin.

Last edited:
The main two people who have already been suggested for a mod position both sound like good choices who seem as if they would take it seriously. As for the admin position, either of them sound fine for the position but I think it really matters on who HONESTLY will have enough free time out of their regular lives to deal with things around here.

New 500th post!
The main two people who have already been suggested for a mod position both sound like good choices who seem as if they would take it seriously. As for the admin position, either of them sound fine for the position but I think it really matters on who HONESTLY will have enough free time out of their regular lives to deal with things around here.
I agree. There are plenty of people who are over-qualified, but only a few that are on here as often as they can be. Most of the current mods/admins are on a few times a month, while most members are on several times a day.

Still, activity isn't why you would promote a member to a staff member, as Tom said earlier, it's just a bonus, what you really need is someone good for the jon

Only reason I've been so inactive is a little thing called grad school lol
Last class is this summer woooo

The real world still scares me.

That being said I am glad andy and sock have been on so much, I full support upgrading them... though we could have a fight to the death over it... MWUAHAHAHAHA

As for mod I really don't feel like I should voice that opinion out in the open. There are a couple I can put myself behind but honestly don't know people on here like I used too.

strofl.gif

I can assume that basically every member would love to have a staff position, and many of us are qualified, too. It's up to Jeremy to determine those who are overqualified, not just those who want to be a mod.

I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

<3

I can assume that basically every member would love to have a staff position, and many of us are qualified, too. It's up to Jeremy to determine those who are overqualified, not just those who want to be a mod.

Everyone becomes mod
everyone wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back