• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New ACNH travel case

I don?t like it. It?s not bad, but somehow it looks really outdated to me, as if it was released for the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Not vibrant and fresh. I will go for the white/green leaf print one. :)

Definitely agree with this! I preordered the white/green leaf print one as well.

I love both variations! First one reminds me of a lunchbox or somethin' and makes me feel nostalgic (,: and the second one is just very pleasing to the eye lmao.

I don?t like it. It?s not bad, but somehow it looks really outdated to me, as if it was released for the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Not vibrant and fresh. I will go for the white/green leaf print one. :)

Same! I also like the size of the aloha one over this one. I bought the Aloha one and will be passing my black travel case to my husband so I can have my pretty new switch in a pretty case :)

honestly, i agree; it looks like it belongs to any other game in the series besides new leaf or new horizons, so i?ll also be going with the leaf print one

Back