• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

New ACNH travel case

I don?t like it. It?s not bad, but somehow it looks really outdated to me, as if it was released for the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Not vibrant and fresh. I will go for the white/green leaf print one. :)

Definitely agree with this! I preordered the white/green leaf print one as well.

I love both variations! First one reminds me of a lunchbox or somethin' and makes me feel nostalgic (,: and the second one is just very pleasing to the eye lmao.

I don?t like it. It?s not bad, but somehow it looks really outdated to me, as if it was released for the Gamecube Animal Crossing. Not vibrant and fresh. I will go for the white/green leaf print one. :)

Same! I also like the size of the aloha one over this one. I bought the Aloha one and will be passing my black travel case to my husband so I can have my pretty new switch in a pretty case :)

honestly, i agree; it looks like it belongs to any other game in the series besides new leaf or new horizons, so i?ll also be going with the leaf print one

Back