• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling πŸƒπŸ’› πš—πšŽπš  𝟿/𝟸𝟹 π™°π™²πšπ™΄ πš†π™Ύπ™Ύπ™³ 𝙼𝙴𝙢𝙰 π™²π™»π™΄π™°π™½π™Ύπš„πšƒ πš‚π™°π™»π™΄ (πšπšžπš›πš—πš’πšπšžπš›πšŽ, πšπ™΄π™³π™³ πšŠπš›πš, πš™πš˜πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ, πšπš’πš’πšœ, πšŒπš•πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πš‘πš’πš‹πš›πš’πšπšœ, 𝚎𝚝𝚌)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
Could I get the changing room, mug, natural square table DIY, beekeeper's hive DIY, and log chair DIY for 25 tbt?

Could I get the changing room, mug, natural square table DIY, beekeeper's hive DIY, and log chair DIY for 25 tbt?
yes! whenever you’re available send me a pm πŸ₯°

Hi amyahh, I'm online now for a while :) I'm sorry for not replying to you sooner, though.
Please let me know when and where we can trade!

Would love the double sofa (white), exercise ball (black), and exercise bike (black) for the Winter Solstice Sweater, Monstera (black), piano bench (black), and wedding candle set (cute) :)

Would love the double sofa (white), exercise ball (black), and exercise bike (black) for the Winter Solstice Sweater, Monstera (black), piano bench (black), and wedding candle set (cute) :)
yes works for me πŸ₯° i’m not near my switch atm but as soon as I am i’ll send over a pm! if you aren’t available we can figure out a time that works!

yes works for me πŸ₯° i’m not near my switch atm but as soon as I am i’ll send over a pm! if you aren’t available we can figure out a time that works!

I was about to get off for like an hour and a half, so let's try to set up a time that works for both of us! I'm in Pacific Standard Time!

do you still have the pink candy machine, extra long log sofa diy, double sofa, tea table diy, fireplace, mini fridge, pink popcorn machine, if so, can i buy all of those from you? i have tons of bells so name your price :) we can trade tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

oh and the overall dress to if you dont mind

do you still have the pink candy machine, extra long log sofa diy, double sofa, tea table diy, fireplace, mini fridge, pink popcorn machine, if so, can i buy all of those from you? i have tons of bells so name your price :) we can trade tomorrow
yes all of those are available πŸ₯° would 12 TBT work? if so ill make sure to keep them on hold for you & we can plan a time tomorrow!

yes that will work perfect. ill send them to you right now~
Post automatically merged:

sent

Last edited:
Could I buy 30 Purple Windflowers and 30 Pink roses? How much for the real Worthy and Sinking Paintings?

Could I buy 30 Purple Windflowers and 30 Pink roses? How much for the real Worthy and Sinking Paintings?
hi there! I sold alot of hybrids stock so the remainder I have left is 10 pink roses & 28 purple windflowers so 5 TBT & 20 TBT in total for both the paintings. would 25 TBT work with you?

hi there! I sold alot of hybrids stock so the remainder I have left is 10 pink roses & 28 purple windflowers so 5 TBT & 20 TBT in total for both the paintings. would 25 TBT work with you?
Yeah sounds perfect! Where shall we do this?

beige flannel shirt, shell fountain, and black flight jacket!

10 purple windflowers
10 pink windflowers
10 orange windflowers

total = 9 tbt? ^_^

beige flannel shirt, shell fountain, and black flight jacket!

10 purple windflowers
10 pink windflowers
10 orange windflowers

total = 9 tbt? ^_^
I just sold all my purple windflowers 😭 the rest I can give you though c: will 3 TBT be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back