• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to make this TTing stuff work. I spent 37 minutes trying the TTing methods, I talked to everyone, even my snooties, no rumors of people moving out, no one pinged me, stitches randomly moves out without any indication of saying he will. I'm about to close this thread and just reset.

just let someone that have 8 villagers visit u then Stitches (thats currently in your void) will pop in there town

I'd like that :D

Edit: I have nine though, would it still work? :x

Last edited:
Well guess that's my dreamie gone. Neriifur, mind when someone comes in to get a villager, i'd be able to get a few
Hybrids?

I would like to have Stitches?

Last edited:
cycling is really frustrating. you could try using my method when you have someone in boxes! i'm 99.9% sure it will work. x:

It's ok neriifer maybe you should take a break new leaf can sometimes get frustrating trust me I know then you can come back refreshed and. Ready to battle on the moves!

again only works if u have 8 villagers nine not so much cuz that 10th spot is like for a camper or u go and pickup a villager thats in boxs in another town

Holy giveaway thread explosion

- - - Post Merge - - -

again only works if u have 8 villagers nine not so much cuz that 10th spot is like for a camper or u go and pickup a villager thats in boxs in another town

Not true, I've had a random movein with 9 villagers when I wasn't expecting one.

Okay, do I have to TT to a specific date?

Nah.

Do you have 8 villagers btw?

I wonder if this really only works if you have 8.. I feel like hardly anyone actually has 8 though. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Yes I only have 8 villagers right now! I was TTing while waiting for you to post.
I'm just waiting for you to open your gates right now uvu

Last edited:
Also sorry in advanced for any disappointments guys. I put up a "right after I say they're in boxes" or whatever or when I say they're available, because I know a lot of people are going to want these villagers.. so yeah sorry in advanced.

Holy giveaway thread explosion

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not true, I've had a random movein with 9 villagers when I wasn't expecting one.

really wow xD never happen to me and i went to alot of towns with voided villagers odd e- e

Also I'm going to continue this thread I guess. If anyone is accidentally voided out, I'll still put it in my topic and anyone can drop by my town to see if someone will move into their town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I only have 8 villagers right now! I was TTing while waiting for you to post.
I'm just waiting for you to open your gates right now uvu

Kk gates open.

It should work, but as far as I know Hanaberas can get anyone in town that is currently in your 16-cycle thingie. Or well.. the ones that got voided

Last edited:
idk what method to use so i'll ask

9 villagers and 2 i want out best method without getting a dreamie villager in boxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back