• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll begin TTing in 5 minutes :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I updated my first post, but I have a lot of hybrids. When you come over to adopt your villager TAKE ANY HYBRID YOU WANT.

Last edited:
I'll begin TTing in 5 minutes :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I updated my first post, but I have a lot of hybrids. When you come over to adopt your village TAKE ANY HYBRID YOU WANT.

Oh! Did you find anyone to hold your stuff already? I'll provide my town if necessary! :)

Oh! Did you find anyone to hold your stuff already? I'll provide my town if necessary! :)

Oh yeah my friend is actually holding all of it. That was part of the reason I waited one hour before I started TTing. Thanks though =D

Oh yeah my friend is actually holding all of it. That was part of the reason I waited one hour before I started TTing. Thanks though =D

Okido! That's great! You already have a new town name!? :3

TTing now. Goodluck everyone.

Just as a side note... Fauna, Beau, Stitches and Chief really love requesting to leave my town. I'm not sure if it'll happen, but they're the ones who usually beg to leave.

Yeah it's taking a bit. lol Whitney pinged me just now, told her yes, but she told me were best friends and she can't leave. ;p TTIng more.

ROSIE IS MOVING

-Rosie_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

First come, first serve.

Last edited:
I hope she goes to a good home~ :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back