• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Bluebear (Voided)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Bluebear
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. Other

Phecdasolar

Neophyte Night-Owl
Bells
Switch
1944-3835-9199
Island
Constella
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello!! Edit: BLUEBEAR IS FINALLY IN BOXES THAT TOOK SO LONG WHY!?
The quicker I get her off my island the better!

The best gift you can give me is to take her so don’t worry about paying me, I mean you totally can, I won’t say no, it’s just not required.

Also I’m really new to this whole villager trading thing so if anyone knows what exactly I need to do to give them to you could you let me know? Like do they need to have the thought bubble indicating they want to leave or…? Yeah. Ty outofwrlds for the help!

Last edited:
They'll have a speech bubble over their heads when they want to leave. The following day, they'll be in their houses with all their furniture packed into boxes. For someone to adopt, they have to go to your island and talk to them while they're in boxes, and ask the villager to come to their island. They'll only be in boxes for one day; after that, they'll disappear.

Oh, and it takes ~15 days after one villager moves out before another one will ask to leave. There might be a way to speed that up but I'm not sure.

Hope that helps :)

That does help thank you! I was wondering what people meant by in boxes! And yes I have found a way that’ll hopefully speed it up I just haven’t tried it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back