• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Neriifur's happy little accidents. [MOVED IN: BLUEBEAR] In boxes: BLUEBEAR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum called! Oh well, too bad!

Enjoy her, irizanity!

BTW guys this is going to take a bit, because while people are over, I'm letting them have hybrids/money/furniture etc.

I was wondering why nobody posted anything c: I'll still be here waiting anyways

lol man these guys take forever to wanna leave. I still haven't gotten a new move out ping in 17 minutes.

lol man these guys take forever to wanna leave. I still haven't gotten a new move out ping in 17 minutes.

Tell me about it, cycling is suuuch a pain sometimes TwT

i have a pretty fast way of tt'ing villagers out, but i'm not sure if you're interested in using it because i think not many people know of it. ;o

I think I truly refreshed this for like a bazillion times already! :3

i use the new villager trick but i think i did it wrong >.>

i have a pretty fast way of tt'ing villagers out, but i'm not sure if you're interested in using it because i think not many people know of it. ;o

Hmm what's your method?

I'm using the tt forward 4 days ahead method at the moment with little luck.

Hmm what's your method?

not the 4 tt day i heard do 2 forward and 2 back my friend said 4 days and someone will void themselfs out e- e (lost carmen cuz of that)

Hmm what's your method?

i stopped using the __days ahead methods because it really wasn't working for me. i use this method for my cycle town (but it'll bring you really far into the future):
-when someone is in boxes, TT one year ahead
-TT another year ahead
-finally, tt 5 days ahead.

you should get a new villager + someone in boxes every time!

Last edited:
not the 4 tt day i heard do 2 forward and 2 back my friend said 4 days and someone will void themselfs out e- e (lost carmen cuz of that)

Yeah I'm thinking of trying that out, because I just tt'd again with zero luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i stopped using the __days ahead methods because it really wasn't working for me. i use this method for my cycle town (but it'll bring you really far into the future):
-when someone is in boxes, TT one year ahead
-TT another year ahead
-finally, tt 5 days ahead.

you should get a new villager + someone in boxes!

Hum wow, crazy hah. Well maybe I'll that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back