Need some rustic cottage interior design advice!

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Hello, friends! I'm here to request any room ideas you might have for a home with a rustic cottage interior design. Currently, my main room (kitchen/workshop), upstairs (bedroom), and back room (sewing room) are completed. However, I'm having trouble thinking of room ideas for my left/right rooms and possibly the basement.

The most modernized room in my house is definitely the bedroom, which I wanted to be the most individualistic room, one that represents myself the most. But I want the rest of the house to have more of an antique/vintage vibe. Almost as if this house belongs to a low/middle class family in post-WW2 era if that makes any sense xD

A potential idea for the basement might be a wine cellar, but I'm still iffy on the idea. Here are what some of my rooms look like so far. I even included the exterior just so you can get a better feel of what I'm aiming for. Thank you for all of your opinions!

Eh0cWhnUcAAiz7r.jpg

EiKGWbCVgAAJEH_.jpg

Main room (kitchen/workshop)

2021102011230400-02cb906ea538a35643c1e1484c4b947d-jpg.404841

Sewing room (back room)

EiKEVrRUwAAKfSg.jpg

Bedroom (upstairs, most modernized room)

I don’t have any ideas, but damn, I have to say that it’s looking great so far. It definitely has a rustic cottage feel. The space on the walls are definitely utilized to full potential and the wooden doors on the simple panels are a nice touch. I can’t wait to see the results.

I don’t have any ideas, but damn, I have to say that it’s looking great so far. It definitely has a rustic cottage feel. The space on the walls are definitely utilized to full potential and the wooden doors on the simple panels are a nice touch. I can’t wait to see the results.
Your rooms look amazing! Nice work!
Thanks you two! Still looking for any potential ideas 😁

I'd say you nailed it pretty much on the dime. Very similar to how I'd likely have decorated the theme. The only thing I could suggest is waiting for Happy Home Paradise and Ver.2.0 to release for any new furniture items and sets to come with them!

Growing mushrooms in the basement would be nice lol. Maybe a design that makes it look like you have those little windows to the outside world on one of the walls. Make it a spice and ingredients/ storage room.

Growing mushrooms in the basement would be nice lol. Maybe a design that makes it look like you have those little windows to the outside world on one of the walls. Make it a spice and ingredients/ storage room.
I love this basement idea! I definitely was considering the basement as a storage unit as well (but still somehow decorated). Thank you so much!

Back