• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

Hm... I've got a kart, Bill blaster, and Triple Red Shells I can offer, but I'm not after much past the Berliner. If that's not a good enough trade, I understand, but I figure the worst I can hear is "no thanks," yeah? :3

I have a few villager pictures and the lost item paper bag

Could I catalogue all these in return?
Big festive tree, ceramic hotpot, circle banner, divers hood, festive candle, festive flag, festive tree, flashy flower sign, general fan, generals stool, headkerchief, hot plate, kintaro wig, kokeshi doll, ogres wig, rice cooker, shoji piece, stagehand hat, stewpot, tokonoma, topknot wig

Sorry if thats too much! XD

I am now looking for many things, like:

Ladder Shades
-
Camping NPC Items
-
Fireworks Items
-
Nintendo Items
-
Fishing Trophies
-
Pumpkin Heads
-
Villager Pictures
-
Saharah Walls & Floors
-
Lost Items (HAVE: Book)
-
Hot Chocolate (from Brewster on Valentine's Day)
-
Mini-Fossil Collection (Please all at once, if possible)

Please help me find the things I'm looking for :)

Last edited:
I am now also looking for all Candies and 1 Lollipop, the rest is listed in the first post :D

kintaro wig
and mystery bag

I'll trade you:
billblaster
block
? block
fire bar
goal pole
pipe
red pikmin
ultra hand
Ultra scope

I'll add more if you'd like.

I would like a Hibiscus, will look for your wanted items

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn, I have none of those, sorry.

I've got an extra pair of ladder shades and 2 villagers' pictures- could I get a bottled ship and hibiscus hairpin with that?

I have a lot of the mini models, and some of the fortune cookie items. I also have some fossils that I was saving until i get their other parts which I'll list just in case. A lot of the fossils just need one more fossil to complete each one for a mini model.

Mini-Models:
tricera, styraco, spino, archelon, apato, parasaur, sabertooth, t. rex, ankylo, mammoth, raptor, ichthyo, ptera, pachy, and diplo

Fossils:
stego skull and torso, megacero torso and tail, iguanodon skull and torso, plesio skull, neck and torso, and dimetrodon torso and tail

fortune cookie items:
bill blaster, block, ? block, block floor, fire bar, goal pole, cart, mushroom mural, pikmin, pipe, red pikmin, and s.s. dolphin

I'm interested in these things from your lists.

Main town:
clerk's shirt, diver's hood, double-neck guitar, eraser sofa, flashy-flower sign, hinaningyo, kagamimochi, kotatsu, leaf bed, notebook bed, notebook floor, notebook wall, notebook wardrobe, pencil screen, raccoon wall, rolling suitcase, set square table, slushie machine, sprout table, stewpot, sticker tape liner, sunrise lamp, sushi platter, tokonoma, top, tree-stump chair, and white police cap

Storage 1:
24-hour-shop abd, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, 24-hour-shop uniform, afternoon-tea set, bamboo grass, barbecue bed, bell knickknack, berliner, blue ogre mask, buffet server, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, eggplant cow, hibiscus, holiday stocking, new year's noodles, pumpkin pie, red ogre mask, rice cake, sandwich display, soft-drink display, songpyeon, steamed-bun case, turkey, veggie basket, yule log, and yut board

Storage 3:
Zodiac Collection

EDIT: Just wanted to add that any of these items that I'm interested in would work so you can choose whatever items that work for you for trading!

Last edited:
I have the block, fire bar, and autumn wall. Could I trade all 3 for the birthday cake and wedding cake?

I have all four pumpkin heads if you still need them. I also have camp stove, ladder shades, and smoker. Looking for: berliner, hibiscus, bilboquet, and turkey.

Hi Almin :), i can give you:
Mini-Models:
archelon, parasaur, sabertooth, ankylo, mammoth, raptor, ichthyo, dimetrodon, iguanodon. and plesio.
Picture Form Puck (pink penguin)
fortune cookie items:
bill blaster, block, ? block, block floor, fire bar, goal pole, cart, mushroom mural, pikmin, pipe, red pikmin, and s.s. dolphin (all nintendo do you nothing more search, say me per PN pls)

I'm interrested for:
Storage 1:
24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, 24-hour-shop uniform, afternoon-tea set, barbecue bed, bell knickknack, blue ogre mask, buffet server, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, eggplant cow, hibiscus, holiday stocking, new year's noodles, pumpkin pie, red ogre mask, rice cake, sandwich display, soft-drink display, songpyeon, steamed-bun case, turkey, veggie basket and yut board,
what and how many can i have from this :)?

Last edited:
i would like some saplings and i would like to catalog the snowman set please

Last edited:
Hm... I've got a kart, Bill blaster, and Triple Red Shells I can offer, but I'm not after much past the Berliner. If that's not a good enough trade, I understand, but I figure the worst I can hear is "no thanks," yeah? :3

Thanks for the offer, I now have all the things you listed - sorry!

I have a lot of the mini models, and some of the fortune cookie items. I also have some fossils that I was saving until i get their other parts which I'll list just in case. A lot of the fossils just need one more fossil to complete each one for a mini model.

Mini-Models:
tricera, styraco, spino, archelon, apato, parasaur, sabertooth, t. rex, ankylo, mammoth, raptor, ichthyo, ptera, pachy, and diplo

Fossils:
stego skull and torso, megacero torso and tail, iguanodon skull and torso, plesio skull, neck and torso, and dimetrodon torso and tail

fortune cookie items:
bill blaster, block, ? block, block floor, fire bar, goal pole, cart, mushroom mural, pikmin, pipe, red pikmin, and s.s. dolphin

I'm interested in these things from your lists.

Main town:
clerk's shirt, diver's hood, double-neck guitar, eraser sofa, flashy-flower sign, hinaningyo, kagamimochi, kotatsu, leaf bed, notebook bed, notebook floor, notebook wall, notebook wardrobe, pencil screen, raccoon wall, rolling suitcase, set square table, slushie machine, sprout table, stewpot, sticker tape liner, sunrise lamp, sushi platter, tokonoma, top, tree-stump chair, and white police cap

Storage 1:
24-hour-shop abd, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, 24-hour-shop uniform, afternoon-tea set, bamboo grass, barbecue bed, bell knickknack, berliner, blue ogre mask, buffet server, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, eggplant cow, hibiscus, holiday stocking, new year's noodles, pumpkin pie, red ogre mask, rice cake, sandwich display, soft-drink display, songpyeon, steamed-bun case, turkey, veggie basket, yule log, and yut board

Storage 3:
Zodiac Collection

EDIT: Just wanted to add that any of these items that I'm interested in would work so you can choose whatever items that work for you for trading!

Hi, I'm mostly interested in the Mini-Fossils as I now have most of the Nintendo-Items.
Would you mind waiting until you have all of them?

I would prefer to have a full collection at once, as I don't really know how many would be missing when I would trade now

I would like to get you Dango if you still have them. I can offer any of these off you want list.
Bill Blaster
Block
Ultra Hand
Ultra Scope

Also if i could catalog what is listed below i will give you all 4 of those items. :)

Shogi piece
Blossom Lantern
Ceramic Hot Plate
Hinaningyo
kintaro wig
kotatsu
Rice cooker

Thanks

i would like some saplings and i would like to catalog the snowman set please

I sadly have no saplings in store right now.
Also, I'm not offering to catalogue unorderable items ... sorry :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am hoping to get that Afternoon Tea Set. I have an Ultra Scope. Do you want to trade?

I got the Ultra Scope now, thanks for the offer, sorry :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, I'll let you know when I do complete it!

Thank you very much.

Can you send me a list of the Fossils you still need to cmplete the set, so I can watch out for them?

Back