• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading NEED: pictures, fake art, fossils, gyroids / HAVE: pictures, DLC, regional & more

:3 hey I have a complete flower set I'd be interested in trading for some of your unorderedable dlcs?

I am now looking for the 2 different Coffee-Beans from Brewster, I already have the superb one.

I am also looking for 5x red Hibiscus and 5x yellow Hibiscus.

Please stay fair when choosing things, I'm not trading unorderable for Coffee.

I found all the things I listed in my last post now.

I'm now (again) looking for some Saharah Wallpapers & Floorings and the "Snowman" (not Set)

Please let me know when you have any of these things.

i will like to catalog :
flashy-flower sign
diver's hood
topknot wig
bilboquet
kintaro wig
shogi piece
ogre's wig

i have :
snowman
bobsled
ski rack
slalom gate
curling stone
snowmobile
bobsled
snow machine

would you trade autumn wall, floor, lunar horizon for kotatsu, rice cooker and birthday cake?

I am still looking for the Sand Castle and the Tropical Vista.

I'm also trying to collect the Saharah Wallpapers and Floors, they are listed in the "want to keep"-List ^^

I am still looking for the Sand Castle and the Tropical Vista.

I'm also trying to collect the Saharah Wallpapers and Floors, they are listed in the "want to keep"-List ^^

I have an extra Sand Castle that I was planning to put in my shop (thread not up yet). I'm not sure what I am really looking for it yet though, as I just got it, and don't know what it is worth. What would you be willing to trade for it? I would like to trade with you, as I would really like to catalog some of your Re-orderable DLC! I think this is the only item I have that you are looking for, unless you know what fossils you need? I've got 20 of them sitting out to sell, so I may have the ones you are missing. Just let me know what you think is fair.

Still looking for all the things listed.

At the moment I'm mostly interested in the 2 Camping NPC Furniture Pieces and all the Saharah Walls&Floors which are linked.

I am now looking for many new things, like:

Ladder Shades
-
Camping NPC Items
-
Fireworks Items
-
Nintendo Items
-
Fishing Trophies
-
Pumpkin Heads
-
Villager Pictures
-
Saharah Walls & Floors
-
Lost Items (HAVE: Book)
-
Hot Chocolate (from Brewster on Valentine's Day)
-
Mini-Fossil Collection (Please all at once, if possible)

Please help me find the things I'm looking for :)

Last edited:
Hiya. I have Sandlot & Autumn Floor. I also have several villagers pics. Agnes, Kid Cat, Robin, Hopper, and Lucky. Can I catalogue Hot Pot,Hot Plate,Rice Cooker,Stew Pot, & Shopping Cart?

Hiya. I have Sandlot & Autumn Floor. I also have several villagers pics. Agnes, Kid Cat, Robin, Hopper, and Lucky. Can I catalogue Hot Pot,Hot Plate,Rice Cooker,Stew Pot, & Shopping Cart?

Thank you, I wrote you a message :)

I have blue tarp, music room wall, side walk
I'll trade for eggplant cow and cucumber horse if possible!
I would also like to catalog things!

Last edited:
Back