• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Recipes, Gyroids, and Various things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

outofwrlds

On My Way To ✨Space✨
Bells
Space Whale Plush
Galaxy Swirl
Moon Bunny
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
S.S. Dolphin
Feedback
100% (48) +
I have way too many diys sitting in my storage, and too many that I'm missing. I decided that setting up a little shop to trade (or sell) will end up with two happy parties.

Mostly, I'm hoping to trade things I'm missing for things I have, not even necessarily at a 1:1 exchange. If there's anything you want but don't have anything for me on hand, I'll happily accept TBT, NMT, or IGB. I know there's plenty of people who are broke or have restarted their islands and don't have much of anything, so please don't worry if you can't offer much. I want to be as cheap as possible.

I think this is a good start for now. I'll add more items as I sort through what I have and what I need.

Wishlist DIY

Extra DIY

Wishlist Gyroids

Extra Gyroids

Extra Fossils

Hello, I would love to trade DIYs but I don’t seem to have any of those on your wishlist. Would you be willing to sell me some DIYs for NMT and if so how much would you like per DIY?

Hello, I would love to trade DIYs but I don’t seem to have any of those on your wishlist. Would you be willing to sell me some DIYs for NMT and if so how much would you like per DIY?
Let's do 1 per DIY. Does that sound fair? Let me know which ones you want and when you're available for drop off. I should have time tonight if you're around still.

Let's do 1 per DIY. Does that sound fair? Let me know which ones you want and when you're available for drop off. I should have time tonight if you're around still.
Yes that sounds more than fair. If it’s not too much I would love to get these DIYs:
Garden rock
Giant teddy bear
Glowing-moss flooring
Glowing-moss jar shelves
Sign post
Stack of books
And the Tall garden rock
So 7 NMTs if that’s acceptable, I should be available tonight around 8:30pm CST, would that work for you?

Yes that sounds more than fair. If it’s not too much I would love to get these DIYs:
Garden rock
Giant teddy bear
Glowing-moss flooring
Glowing-moss jar shelves
Sign post
Stack of books
And the Tall garden rock
So 7 NMTs if that’s acceptable, I should be available tonight around 8:30pm CST, would that work for you?
8:30 sounds perfect. I'll have everything ready for you then.

Hello :) from your duplicate DIY list I would please like to get :
Cutting board
Ironwood Low Table
Shell arch

Which I can trade for the following DIY from your wishlist:
Crest doorplate
Garden bench
Gold bars

Let me know if that works for you! I am usually available after 8pm on weekdays, and most of the day on weekends. I’m in CET. Let me know what would work for you :)
Cheers

Hello :) from your duplicate DIY list I would please like to get :
Cutting board
Ironwood Low Table
Shell arch

Which I can trade for the following DIY from your wishlist:
Crest doorplate
Garden bench
Gold bars

Let me know if that works for you! I am usually available after 8pm on weekdays, and most of the day on weekends. I’m in CET. Let me know what would work for you :)
Cheers
A very fair trade! I need to deal with a few things, but I might be able to get this trade done tonight. If not, I've got plenty of availability on the weekends as well. Would you mind if we did the trade on your island? The front of mine is a bit of a mess right now.

A very fair trade! I need to deal with a few things, but I might be able to get this trade done tonight. If not, I've got plenty of availability on the weekends as well. Would you mind if we did the trade on your island? The front of mine is a bit of a mess right now.
Hello! Sorry I wan not available yesterday evening, I should have said ^^' what about tonight after 8pm cet? What time would work for you?

Hey! Would you be willing to trade my:
- gold bars
- bamboo wall decoration
- blue rose crown
- key holder
- fossil doorplate
- iron worktable
-glowing-moss dress
-Boinoingoid

For your:
-dark tulip wreath
-glowing moss stool
-gold screen wall
-golden bathtub
-golden dharma
-skateboard wall rack
-vine lamp

Thank you!

Hello! Sorry I wan not available yesterday evening, I should have said ^^' what about tonight after 8pm cet? What time would work for you?
Let's try again tonight. How does 9 pm CET sound to you?
Post automatically merged:

Hey! Would you be willing to trade my:
- gold bars
- bamboo wall decoration
- blue rose crown
- key holder
- fossil doorplate
- iron worktable
-glowing-moss dress
-Boinoingoid

For your:
-dark tulip wreath
-glowing moss stool
-gold screen wall
-golden bathtub
-golden dharma
-skateboard wall rack
-vine lamp

Thank you!
Sounds good! Just let me know what time you're available and we can work something out.

Let's try again tonight. How does 9 pm CET sound to you?
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! Just let me know what time you're available and we can work something out.
I can do it now if you're free? Do you prefer your town or mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back