• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Need: Clovers, blue hydrangea, holly, cedar saplings

Do you mind coming over? I am open right now!

Do you mind coming over? I am open right now!

Perfect! I'll hope on over :) I might have to make a couple trips if that's ok, my storage is ridiculously full.

Are you Tommy from Toridel? Actually I'm pretty sure that isn't you... I can't see your town for now and you're not showing up in my online friends... (it says online 8 minutes ago) Are you still playing?

Last edited:
No! I am sorry, but my parents were yelling at me to get off. I might be available Mon-Thur from 6pm to 8pm! Again, I am super sorry!

No! I am sorry, but my parents were yelling at me to get off. I might be available Mon-Thur from 6pm to 8pm! Again, I am super sorry!

Aw, no problem! I'm so sorry if this got you into trouble, enjoy the rest of your day! We can meet up at any other time :)

I am available for an hour! Would you like to open your gates now?

I am available now until 8pm EST! Tomorrow and Thursday, I will be available from 6pm to 8pm EST!

Back