• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Need active friends x

Teddybear

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (4) +
I had restarted my ACNL as I had lost it. Its been so long my friends don't go on it anymore. I want to have some friends who want to go shopping with play games and have sleepovers! I just want people who will be on often! Also at night x

You can add me, although school is starting on Thursday, I will try and get on as much as I can. :)

Oh I'd like new friends :D. Please add me, I'm usually online during the afternoon to early night (2pm - 9pm CDT).

I will add you, also if there are any others feel free to add me. I've only just started with the whole code thing :3

May I add you too? I've just started playing New Leaf(I previously was an avid Wild World player and finally decided it was time to try New Leaf, haha) x

Last edited:
Hi my friend code is 0920 0457 0221. Plz add me too. I usually go on 4:00-5:00 est. I just started and I need some fruit

Back