• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Need active friends x

Teddybear

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (4) +
I had restarted my ACNL as I had lost it. Its been so long my friends don't go on it anymore. I want to have some friends who want to go shopping with play games and have sleepovers! I just want people who will be on often! Also at night x

You can add me, although school is starting on Thursday, I will try and get on as much as I can. :)

Oh I'd like new friends :D. Please add me, I'm usually online during the afternoon to early night (2pm - 9pm CDT).

I will add you, also if there are any others feel free to add me. I've only just started with the whole code thing :3

May I add you too? I've just started playing New Leaf(I previously was an avid Wild World player and finally decided it was time to try New Leaf, haha) x

Last edited:
I'll add you! Add me back! I'm active every day, school is starting soon, but I'll still be playing later in the day!

Hi my friend code is 0920 0457 0221. Plz add me too. I usually go on 4:00-5:00 est. I just started and I need some fruit

Back