• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nate's avatar shop!

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
Welcome to my shop! I've been wanting to do these for awhile but have finally gotten around to doing so. This shop is specifically for avatars! Weather that be a character of yours, favorite villager, or your own mayor! Anything goes here.

Terms of service!
Please make sure to read all of my terms of service. These are subject to change at any time with notice. With that taken into account please read below and I hope to hear from you soon!

General rules
- This is an art shop, I will not copy others work or use others work to create your avatar. Everything is purely original and made just for you.
- I withhold the right to refuse or cancel any commission if I?m uncomfortable with the idea, details, commissioners behavior, or for personal reasons.
- You will receive W.I.P?s of your piece in the process of: Sketch, line-art, flat-color, shading, and background. If you?d like an update every time I work on your commission just ask!
- If I feel you are being rude/aggressive/pesty I have the right to deny/cancel your commission.

I will not draw
- Humans in a non-AC style
- Extreme muscle
- Guns or weapons
- Vehicles or transportation
- Images depicting negativity towards others
- NSFW or suggestive art of any kind

Payment and refunds
- Payment is due immediately upon acceptance of the commission. I will only work on your commission once payment is sent.
- Do not send payment until I have given the ok to your commission
- You will receive a full refund if you haven?t had any communication with me in the past 4 months with nothing to show.
- You will receive a refund if I am constantly pestered about your commission. (Amount depends on how much work is completed). However, your business will no longer be welcome.
- You will receive a full refund if I choose to personally cancel the commission.
- You may not ask for a full refund if the commission has been started.
- You may not ask for a refund if the commission has been completed.
- If your artwork is not completed within 12 months of commissioning me you will receive a full refund.

Commissioner rights
- Once the commission is completed you may re-post but you must link back to the original submission. (If using on the forums, you must include credit in your signature)
- You can edit the image as long as you specify that it is you that has edited the image.
- You may not use the image for profit. Whether online or not.
- You may not use the image for profit on tangible items.
- You may not take images that don?t belong to you and upload them without the commissioners and my explicit permission.

Artists rights
- I may post artwork to all of my online galleries
- I may use the artwork to advertise my services

Please make sure to read all of my terms of service. If you have any questions / concerns please feel free to send me a message!

Prices!
$$ orders go towards my boyfriend and I's visiting funds
Un-colored Sketch - 100 TBT ($1 USD/CAD)
Please keep in mind that the actual icon will only be about 200x200 and contain shoulders up
tumblr_od3ocmSpJX1vuwstwo1_400.png
Colored sketch - 200 TBT ($2 USD/CAD)
Please keep in mind that the actual icon will only be about 200x200 and contain shoulders up
tumblr_oc186hA88g1vuwstwo1_1280.png
Flat-color - 300 TBT ($3 USD/CAD)
tumblr_obzfp7dzCJ1vuwstwo1_540.png
Fully shaded - 400 TBT ($4 USD/CAD)
tumblr_obtpnpg8n31vuwstwo1_250.png
attachment.php

tumblr_obizz1pvjF1vuwstwo1_540.png

Order form
Reference -
Pose / expression -
Background -
Payment (TBT or $) -
Any other details
Total (TBT or $) -

Slots
1) OPEN
2) OPEN
3) OPEN​

- - - Post Merge - - -

Off-site contact info
Twitter - Tumblr - DeviantART - Pictaro
Skype: smallbabyboy2 - Telegram: pawpatrolbab - Discord: pawpatrolbab​

BEEP
Reference - http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Pose / expression - Gasping with stars in his eyes
Background - non white
Payment (TBT or $) - TBT
Any other details: If you're not feeling the expression/pose feel free to draw him with his mask and put any emotion/corresponding color that goes with that emotion if you would like. If not his eye color also changes base off mood(think of metal knight from Kirby).
Total (TBT or $): 400tbt

BEEP
Reference - http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Pose / expression - Gasping with stars in his eyes
Background - non white
Payment (TBT or $) - TBT
Any other details: If you're not feeling the expression/pose feel free to draw him with his mask and put any emotion/corresponding color that goes with that emotion if you would like. If not his eye color also changes base off mood(think of metal knight from Kirby).
Total (TBT or $): 400tbt

Perfect! What would you like as a background and would you prefer the piece to be streamed or not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks great! Hope it goes well~

Thanks very much <3

Reference - [x]
Pose / expression - smug/confident expression
Background - Maybe something moon/night/forest related? Up to you though
Payment (TBT or $) - TBT
Any other details - Try to make him as close to accurate bodytype as possible. Also don't forget the little things like his underbelly and black ears (a lot of people have idk why)
Total (TBT or $) - 400

Last edited:
Reference - [x]
Pose / expression - Up to you
Background - Maybe something moon/night/forest related? Up to you though
Payment (TBT or $) - TBT
Any other details - Try to make him as close to accurate bodytype as possible. Also don't forget the little things like his underbelly and black ears (a lot of people have idk why)
Total (TBT or $) - 400

Ahh an expression/pose is needed for me to work with! Sorry ;;w;;

I would love if you could stream
For a background, I'm not quite sure tbh. We can go with a transparent one but if you can think of something that would be grand orz.

Is it also okay if I could add a clothing ref? Getting to that stage where he needs a new due.

I would love if you could stream
For a background, I'm not quite sure tbh. We can go with a transparent one but if you can think of something that would be grand orz.

Is it also okay if I could add a clothing ref? Getting to that stage where he needs a new due.

Of course!

Can you try giving him:
img-thing

With a long sleeve yellow shirt? You can keep his black pants and white sneakers. Let me know if this is okay orz

Yep! Pants and sneakers won't be included though, these are only icons like the post says!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edited! Let me know if it's okay. ^-^

Perfect! I'll send you a verification sketch and then you can send the TBT!

Just asking, are you fine with working with somewhat realistic animals? (Although the character I'm speaking of is somewhat cartoony aswell, but has realistic gorilla proportions) I mean, judging by the pieces you've shown, it might not be much of an issue, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

It's because there's a Gorilla from a popular FPS I play and I just wanted to check before posting a form, Winston from Overwatch if you know that? In his Safari outfit.

Last edited:
Just asking, are you fine with working with somewhat realistic animals? (Although the character I'm speaking of is somewhat cartoony aswell, but has realistic gorilla proportions) I mean, judging by the pieces you've shown, it might not be much of an issue, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

It's because there's a Gorilla from a popular FPS I play and I just wanted to check before posting a form, Winston from Overwatch if you know that? In his Safari outfit.

Yeah that's fine! These will be drawn in a cartoony style though

Ah yes, that's what I was hoping for! Just wanted to confirm things.

Reference - Imgur album
Pose / expression - Artists choice, otherwise if it's definitely required, a simple side view (like your current avvie) and either smiling or a :l face.
Background - Backgroundless/Transparent
Payment - TBT
Any other details - An example of a Cartoony like Winston is like this: [x]
Total - 400

Last edited:
Weird, seems my latest post (before this one) wasn't listed??

AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL, the shop is currently closed because I am busy with school. Thankyou for your interest!!

Back