• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Names?

daisyflowers

˖.₊˚ ༘ʚɞ⊹₊ ⋆。°˖࣪ ∗
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Switch
3844-4393-0026
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Flower Glow Wand
What do your villagers use as your nickname?

Francine calls me "princess." (which I like)
Bunnie calls me "sugar d" which I think is a bit wrong. (my name's daisy so you can see why)

Dr. M and M Bear. I would also allow them to call me a dessert but they haven't come up with one yet.

I try making each villager call me by a different name. Lolly started calling me darling, and my head cannon is that some of the other villagers overheard that but misunderstood - therefore, Beau calls me "deerling" and Punchy "dumpling".
I like the cats using mewor or purrincess too, but it hasn't fit with the felines I currently have in Fairbell :3

Beau and Wolfgang calla me "Lady G." The other villagers call me "Kitty" But I want them to call me with different names! :)

In one town I'm called Missy, while in the other one I'm starting to be called Honeybun. :)

marshal calls me B which kind of makes me laugh now that it's gained a second meaning recently

My villagers call me Sugar C, (also wrong...)
Wonder C, Dr C, Ms. C, Honey, Sweety, Unicorn, Sparkles and so many other names. :)

i like to have my villagers call me different nicknames! so far i have been called cookie, sis, sweetie, darling...my favorite one though would have to be "mon amie" ! o'hare calls me that and i think it's really cute and suits him to say that

I've got cupcake, sweetpea, honeybun, and duke! That last one was Marshal's idea, and I just couldn't say no.

Back