• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Names?

magicaldonkey

˖.₊˚ ༘ʚɞ⊹₊ ⋆。°˖࣪ ∗
Bells
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Purple Violet
White Violet
Aurora Sky
Blue Star Fragment
Flower Glow Wand
What do your villagers use as your nickname?

Francine calls me "princess." (which I like)
Bunnie calls me "sugar d" which I think is a bit wrong. (my name's daisy so you can see why)

Dr. M and M Bear. I would also allow them to call me a dessert but they haven't come up with one yet.

I try making each villager call me by a different name. Lolly started calling me darling, and my head cannon is that some of the other villagers overheard that but misunderstood - therefore, Beau calls me "deerling" and Punchy "dumpling".
I like the cats using mewor or purrincess too, but it hasn't fit with the felines I currently have in Fairbell :3

Beau and Wolfgang calla me "Lady G." The other villagers call me "Kitty" But I want them to call me with different names! :)

In one town I'm called Missy, while in the other one I'm starting to be called Honeybun. :)

I'm called brainiac, muffin, missy and lamb.
I don't remember who calls me which name.

for a while, it was lamb, and then honeybun, and now it's shmoopy!

Cookie and Muscles. I don't know where they come up with them.

All of my villagers call me "memelord," except Epona, who calls me "Sweet-E." :p

marshal calls me B which kind of makes me laugh now that it's gained a second meaning recently

My villagers call me Sugar C, (also wrong...)
Wonder C, Dr C, Ms. C, Honey, Sweety, Unicorn, Sparkles and so many other names. :)

i've been called missy, hun, and cleats before. now i no longer let them choose

i like to have my villagers call me different nicknames! so far i have been called cookie, sis, sweetie, darling...my favorite one though would have to be "mon amie" ! o'hare calls me that and i think it's really cute and suits him to say that

I've got cupcake, sweetpea, honeybun, and duke! That last one was Marshal's idea, and I just couldn't say no.

Back