• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My review on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Ghostkid

the Ghostkidliest guy
Bells
Switch
0464-4670-7422
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
White Rose
Coco
Ruby
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
Mario Kart 8 deluxe is probably the best Mario Kart ive played. The tracks are Great and look awesome in 1080p the controls are real nice and responsive.

to make this easier im just gonna talk about the stuff i didnt really like.
1. The all new smart steering and auto acceleration is great for younger players just like assist mode is for Mario Odyssey and makes it fun for the kiddos
although its automatically set to on when you first play and its easy to turn back on after you pause the game.
2. I dont like the sports bikes whenever you drift you drift too far in the direction you're going and go off the track but there's not many of them so its fine
3. The staff Ghosts are either unchallengingly easy or so hard you would think your playing online with a Mario Kart veteran.
4. who thought SNES Rainbow Road was a good fit for 200cc
5. the items are slightly unbalanced in first place you will often get from double item boxes A coin and a banana/Shell while the person in 2nd will get 2 red shells meaning you're gonna get hit
And lastly 6. the AI are too smart they will avoid bananas and placing them on top of item boxes are
now pointless. bananas wont work too well in battle mode

This game is still very fun and i have had a great time playing it.
also dry bones is awesome - GK

Back