My own Flea Market!

Bromley

Bells
I'm having my own Flea Market today! My house is loaded with items and everything in it (exept for the safe, desk lamp, robo table, and the walls and floors that are put on the ground [not in item form]). Just PM me with your info. Here is how it works:

1. You come to my town (Kashyyyk).
2. Go to his house.
3. Anything in my house will be for sale exluding the wallpapers and floors that are on the walls or floors (if on the ground in item/inventory form, it is for sale) including what is in each room.
4. If you see anything you want just tell me and we will decide on a price (must be reasonable and you make a price and I'll say either "deal", "lower", or "higher" depending on the price ("lower" is a rare thing for me to say and hopefully "deal" will come up the most).
5. Once something goes, I'll replace it if I have something else I'm selling that will fit there.
6. You can not buy out everything.

Here is my info:

3307-7581-9851
Daimyo
Kashyyyk

My gate is open so come on down!

Just so you know, this is basicly a fundraiser for my shop here in TBTS. I want to raise some money so I can do some good giveaways and other fun things,

Just in case, if you want us to come to your town you need to add us to your friend rooster.

Im not going there, but just in case.

ZERO_13 said:
Just in case, if you want us to come to your town you need to add us to your friend rooster.

Im not going there, but just in case.
I know. I'm not a noob.

Back