• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

My grass is starting to die ;_;

D.T.

Bells
I hate this. Why did they put in this stupid feature? I don't want my town to look terrible just because I play a lot.

Does planting things actually help the grass grow back? I've planted flowers on all of the areas it's dying.

D.T. said:
Yeah, I asked a question. If you don't care, don't post in the thread.
A question that's been answered almost a million times, also something that can more than likely be found with a simple google search. Besides, I think the question has an obvious answer.

Last time I checked Google doesnt have all the answers give him a break, the feature was implanted so vistisitors would have an easy time to go around.

Yeah, I can't find the answer. People SAY planting things helps the grass grow back. I'm looking for people that have actually planted things and seen the grass grow back. I'm looking for proof, not just a statement. That's why I posted on a forum instead of in a search.

So if you could please go be rude to someone that wants to waste time arguing with you and let my question get answered, I'd appreciate it.

D.T. said:
Yeah, I can't find the answer. People SAY planting things helps the grass grow back. I'm looking for people that have actually planted things and seen the grass grow back. I'm looking for proof, not just a statement. That's why I posted on a forum instead of in a search.

So if you could please go be rude to someone that wants to waste time arguing with you and let my question get answered, I'd appreciate it.
http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/accf/vol1_page2.jsp

Is the maker of the game stating the fact proof enough?

No, just because the creator says something doesn't necessarily mean it's true. But I can see I'm not going to get any help here so I'll stop wasting my time.

D.T. said:
No, just because the creator says something doesn't necessarily mean it's true. But I can see I'm not going to get any help here so I'll stop wasting my time.
Good idea.

D.T. said:
Do you know that what you said it's weird? I mean why would the creators of the game lie to us?

i have like full trails lol but i'm pretty sure it'll grow back just try not to keep walking on the dieing grass and plant stuff by it

and wtf is up with this community?? people get this mad from a question??!?! CHILL

Horus said:
i have like full trails lol but i'm pretty sure it'll grow back just try not to keep walking on the dieing grass and plant stuff by it

and wtf is up with this community?? people get this mad from a question??!?! CHILL
the world is full of different opinions
and ive seen WAY WORSE stuff in other forum sites at least these people arent calling each other furfags and internet whores

Back