• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My First Sonic Signatures!

MH_avatar.png

That shall be 650bells and a registration to Just Wii please :p

http://just-wii.co.cc

Do you think you could make a good 1024x150 banner background for Nintendonic? The current one is too short.

Tyeforce said:
Do you think you could make a good 1024x150 banner background for Nintendonic? The current one is too short.
I havent tried banners really before but I could have a go if you provide me with the pictures you want on it.

Also colours ect.

Lewis said:
Tyeforce said:
I havent tried banners really before but I could have a go if you provide me with the pictures you want on it.

Also colours ect.
Well, I just need a background. I can make the foreground myself. Something like this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bg.png
</div>

Tyeforce hows this :S

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Nintendonic.png
</div>

Lewis said:

Nintendonic.png
</div>
Awesome!! And you made it so fast!! So...do I owe you anything?

Tyeforce said:
Lewis said:

Nintendonic.png
</div>
Awesome!! And you made it so fast!! So...do I owe you anything?
Glad you like it, Na no cost ^^

can you make me a sig thats baby blue and gold and has the three starters from pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond on it?
this is just if you wanna make me one

Back