My First Sonic Signatures!

MH_avatar.png

That shall be 650bells and a registration to Just Wii please :p

http://just-wii.co.cc

Do you think you could make a good 1024x150 banner background for Nintendonic? The current one is too short.

Tyeforce said:
Do you think you could make a good 1024x150 banner background for Nintendonic? The current one is too short.
I havent tried banners really before but I could have a go if you provide me with the pictures you want on it.

Also colours ect.

Lewis said:
Tyeforce said:
I havent tried banners really before but I could have a go if you provide me with the pictures you want on it.

Also colours ect.
Well, I just need a background. I can make the foreground myself. Something like this:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bg.png
</div>

Tyeforce hows this :S

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Nintendonic.png
</div>

Lewis said:

Nintendonic.png
</div>
Awesome!! And you made it so fast!! So...do I owe you anything?

Tyeforce said:
Lewis said:

Nintendonic.png
</div>
Awesome!! And you made it so fast!! So...do I owe you anything?
Glad you like it, Na no cost ^^

can you make me a sig thats baby blue and gold and has the three starters from pokemon platinum/pearl/diamond on it?
this is just if you wanna make me one

Back