Selling My extras of Fall/Winter/Frozen/Flower DIYs!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. Wishlist Items
Hii everyone! I'm sorry but I've been really busy lately!

I suppose they are!

Unfortunately, I'm not yet at the point to seek out different toys. Thank you for your interest, though! :lemon:
hey so could i have the mush lamp and illuminated reindeer diys please?

I don't think I ever got pinged back since my last message, but I'd still like the mush lamp diy. 😊
Ahh oh no, sorry! Scatterbrained me 😱
The Mush Lamp is now reserved for you because you asked for it first! Hopefully we can actually meet up this time :lemon:
I want the Wedding Fence!
That's definitely available! (y)
can i visit today?
Unfortunately, we seem to be here at TBT at opposite times from each other 😓
If anytime between 19:00-00:00 GMT on weekdays works for you, I still have the Illuminated Reindeer available!

The Mush Lamp is now reserved for you because you asked for it first! Hopefully we can actually meet up this time :lemon:

If anytime between 19:00-00:00 GMT on weekdays works for you, I still have the Illuminated Reindeer available!
Actually looking at your timezone, I don't think we'll probably be able to because. That is smack dab in the middle of when I'm asleep 😂 I appreciate you hanging onto it though! If you can find someone else to have it, go ahead ^^

oh thats okay, i just needed the mush lamp. got the reindeer already. thank you though!

Ahh, once again sorry about the late response! My schedule is a mess lately 😓
I have updated with some more recipes, though!

Hihi

Could i possibly get the illuminated raindeer? If so is that 12 nmt?
If you're still looking for the reindeer, it is still available for 12 NMT! :lemon:

Can i get these:
Big Festive Tree
Festive Tree
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Present
Illuminated Reindeer
Illuminated Snowflakes
Illuminated Tree
Festive Top Set
Jingle Wall
Ornament Mobile
Ice Wall
Frozen Chair
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Sculpture
Frozen Table
Frozen Tree
Ski-Slope Wall
Ski-Slope Flooring

216 NMTs? :0

Can i get these:
Big Festive Tree
Festive Tree
Holiday Candle
Illuminated Present
Illuminated Reindeer
Illuminated Snowflakes
Illuminated Tree
Festive Top Set
Jingle Wall
Ornament Mobile
Ice Wall
Frozen Chair
Frozen Pillar
Frozen Sculpture
Frozen Table
Frozen Tree
Ski-Slope Wall
Ski-Slope Flooring

216 NMTs? :0
Yep! 😶

• Love
Reactions: Dio
Are you available now? If so would you prefer I go to you or drop off and thank you ^_^

I'd like the Frozen Chair and Ski-Slope flooring for 12NMT + the blue laptop + silver synthesizer.

I hate those snowboys and I'm never on my island long enough to hunt balloons. CURSE THE SNOWBOYS!

I'd like the Frozen Chair and Ski-Slope flooring for 12NMT + the blue laptop + silver synthesizer.

I hate those snowboys and I'm never on my island long enough to hunt balloons. CURSE THE SNOWBOYS!
Aww, come on, Snowboys! At least we've figured out how to go behind their backs on the DIY recipes! 😅

(can do, BTW! (y))

Back