Tasty Cake
Pavé Pink Feather
Pavé Tail Feather
Pink Love Potion
Pink Love Potion
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello all! After almost 2 straight years of letting my flowers breed wildly out of control and not wanting to just trash them, I'm deciding to finally do something about it and just give them away 🤣😅 I'm not sure how many people are hurting for flowers these days but I figured I'd put this up anyways! Hopefully this will be helpful to someone 😅

I have every kind of flower in the game available and in mass quantities (except for Lilly of the Vallies of course)!
If you're interested at all please comment what types of flowers you're looking for and how much of each and I'll do my best to accommodate! I also have a few pumpkins as well! 😄

*Please be prepared to provide a Dodo Code for me so I can drop the flowers off to your island! My timezone is CST so if we need to schedule a drop-off at a later date I'm more than willing to do so, just let me know!*

Last edited:
10x would be amazing if you have that many
I think I do, but once I get home from work I can hop on and double check! Will you be available later tonight for drop off? (I’m CST)

I think I do, but once I get home from work I can hop on and double check! Will you be available later tonight for drop off? (I’m CST)
That might be a little too late for me as it's already 9 pm for me, but you can just message me and I will answer you if I am still awake :)

That might be a little too late for me as it's already 9 pm for me, but you can just message me and I will answer you if I am still awake :)
Np! I’ll DM you and hopefully we can work out a time!

May I have 10x blue roses and 10x purple windflowers? I'll be free around 4pm PST (I think that's 6pm CST?).

May I have 10x blue roses and 10x purple windflowers? I'll be free around 4pm PST (I think that's 6pm CST?).
Absolutely! Yes that works out well, I’ll definitely be home by then; I’ll DM you once I’m off work!

@Flicky Hii! Yes it's still open, I have plenty of oranges! Were you looking for a specific kind?

I’m in desperate need of a one black rose.
Never mind! Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Hi @DJ-Mika , nice to see you again or have I just been missing your posts? 😀 Do you have a few black cosmos? I've been trying to grow them, but no luck! Thank you! 😀

Back