• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🐱🐸My complete collection of villager photos: 20 TBT each🐑🐺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

LittleMissPanda

🌷 fresh from the garden 🌷
Bells
ど
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Mint
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
Feedback
100% (3211) +
~Delivery or pick up~

Just as the title says, I'm selling my complete collection of villager photos for 20 TBT each. Don't miss out on your favorites!

See a photo you'd like but I'm offline? Feel free to reserve them by paying in advance and I will get back to you ASAP ❤

It took me a long time to get all these (via Amiibo and Nookazon) but honestly they are taking up way too many slots in my storage. The completionist in me went a little crazy 😅

Alli
Alfonso
Boots
Drago
Del
Gayle
Sly

Antonio
Anabelle
Annalisa
Olaf
Cyrano
Pango
Snooty

Beardo
Grizzly
Groucho
Ike
Charlise
Curt
Chow
Megan
Nate
Pinky
Paula
Klaus
Teddy
Tutu
Ursula

Admiral
Anchovy
Jitters
Jay
Jacques
Jacob (Jakey)
Piper
Peck
Lucha
Midge
Robin
Sparro
Twiggy

Angus
Coach
T-Bone
Rodeo
Stu
Vic

Kabuki
Katt
Felicity
Bob
Punchy
Olivia
Kiki
Lolly
Kid Cat
Kitty
Merry
Mitzi
Monique
Moe
Raymond
Rosie
Rudy
Tangy
Tom
Stinky
Tabby

Ken
Goose
Egbert
Becky
Benedict
Broffina
Plucky
Knox

Naomi
Norma
Patty
Tipper

June
Judy
Bluebear
Barold
Chester
Pudge
Poncho
Pekoe
Maple
Murphy
Olive
Kody
Stitches
Tammy
Vladimir

Deirdre
Diana
Erik
Fauna
Fuchsia
Bam
Beau
Bruce
Lopez
Zell

Goldie
Biskit
Bea
Benjamin
Bones
Butch
Daisy
Cherry
Cookie
Mac
Lucky
Marcel
Portia
Shep
Walker

Ketchup
Joey
Gloria
Drake
Derwin
Deena
Freckles
Bill
Pate
Pompom
Maelle
Miranda
Molly
Scoot
Quillson
Weber

Keaton
Frank
Amelia
Apollo
Avery
Buzz
Celia
Pierce

Axel
Cyd
Dizzy
Eloise
Ellie
Big Top
Opal
Paolo
Margie
Tia
Tucker

Jeremiah
Henry
Huck
Jambette
Gigi
Frobert
Diva
Drift
Croque
Camofrog
Cousteau
Puddles
Prince
Lily
Ribbot
Raddle
Wart Jr.

Billy
Chevre
Gruff
Kidd
Pashmina
Sherb
Velma

Hans
Al
Boone
Boyd
Cesar
Peewee
Louie
Rocket
Violet

Graham
Hamlet
Hamphrey
Flurry
Apple
Clay
Soleil
Rodney

Hippeux
Harry
Bitty
Biff
Bertha
Bubbles
Rocco

Ed
Elmer
Annalise
Buck
Clyde
Cleo
Colton
Julian
Peaches
Papi
Savannah
Reneigh
Roscoe
Victoria
Winnie

Astrid
Carrie
Kitt
Mathilda
Marcie
Rooney
Sylvia
Walt

Alice
Canberra
Gonzo
Eugene
Ozzie
Lyman
Melba
Sydney
Yuka

Bud
Elvis
Mott
Leopold
Lionel
Rex
Rory

Deli
Elise
Flip
Nana
Monty
Shari
Simon
Tammi

Greta
Bettina
Bella
Anicotti
Candi
Broccolo
Bree
Moose
Chadder
Penelope
Limberg
Samson
Rod
Rizzo

Marina
Octavian
Zucker

Blanche
Gladys
Flora
Julia
Cranston
Phil
Phoebe
Sprocket
Sandy
Queenie

Cube
Hopper
Iggly
Gwen
Flo
Friga
Aurora
Boomer
Puck
Sprinkle
Tex
Roald
Wade

Boris
Hugh
Gala
Agnes
Chops
Cobb
Peggy
Pancetti
Lucy
Kevin
Maggie
Spork (Crackle)
Truffles
Rasher

Genji
Gabi
Gaston
Hopkins
Dotty
Doc
Francine
Carmen
Bunnie
Bonbon
Chrissy
Claude
Coco
Cole
Pippy
O'Hare
Mira
Ruby
Tiffany

Hornsby
Merengue
Spike
Rhonda
Renee
Tank

Dom
Curlos
Eunice
Frita
Baabara
Cashmere
Pietro
Timbra
Muffy
Vesta
Wendy
Willow

Hazel
Filbert
Blaire
Agent S
Caroline
Cally
Poppy
Peanut
Pecan
Nibbles
Marshal
Mint
Static
Sally
Sheldon
Ricky

Bianca
Bangle
Claudia
Leonardo
Rowan
Rolf
Tybalt

Dobie
Fang
Freya
Audie
Chief
Lobo
Kyle
Skye
Vivian
Whitney
Wolfgang

Last edited:
Hi again. :) There are a lot I’m interested in, but so I don’t spend all my savings, I’ll just ask about a couple for now. ^.^ Do you happen to have: Spike, Tasha, Hopkins, Claude, Weber?
Post automatically merged:

I also want to add that this is really awesome of you to offer them for a lower price. :)

Hi again. :) There are a lot I’m interested in, but so I don’t spend all my savings, I’ll just ask about a couple for now. ^.^ Do you happen to have: Spike, Tasha, Hopkins, Claude, Weber?

I also want to add that this is really awesome of you to offer them for a lower price. :)
I have them all ❤️ the total would be 150 TBT but I want you to have them for 100 :)

And ty! I want to try to help others get those elusive photos for a good, affordable price ^^ everyone really loves to collect them and I do too! 🐸

I have them all ❤ the total would be 150 TBT but I want you to have them for 100 :)

And ty! I want to try to help others get those elusive photos for a good, affordable price ^^ everyone really loves to collect them and I do too! 🐸

Thank you so much! :) i sent you the tbt. If you rather wait to deliver them tomorrow, that’s fine. I’m free now and should be on in the afternoon.

I hope you had fun meeting all these villagers while working on getting their pictures ^.^

Thank you so much! :) i sent you the tbt. If you rather wait to deliver them tomorrow, that’s fine. I’m free now and should be on in the afternoon.

I hope you had fun meeting all these villagers while working on getting their pictures ^.^
Still having fun! ❤️ I use my cards to swap villagers (and sometimes I rather go island hopping! That's honestly my preferred method ☺️)

I just really, reeeeally wish we could have at least 12-15 villagers max... 😥 there are soooo many I want to have living on my island ugh it's so frustrating 😅 I have special connections with certain villagers.

Also, I can trade now ^^

Still having fun! ❤ I use my cards to swap villagers (and sometimes I rather go island hopping! That's honestly my preferred method ☺)

I just really, reeeeally wish we could have at least 12-15 villagers max... 😥 there are soooo many I want to have living on my island ugh it's so frustrating 😅 I have special connections with certain villagers.

Also, I can trade now ^^

Glad to hear it 😊. There are so many cute villagers! I agree! Every day I keep finding more that I’m interested in because people keep posting cute pictures of them. I was already sad enough not having enough room for all of my long time dreamies lol.

Great! I’ll send you the dodo in a sec. :)

Bump~ currently working on Joey, Henry, Rod, Dobie, Puddles and others. I have a lot in my collection to sell!

Bump~ will be working on getting even more photos. I can help you with your own collections, too! ❤️

I am interested in nine [9]: Octavian, Molly, Marshal, Stitches, Plucky, Cookie, Dom, Audie, and Cyd.
Normally it would be 270 TBT but with the discount (5 TBT off each photo) your total comes to 225 TBT :)

Can I get Diana and Rosie please if they are still available? :)
Still available! That'll be 60 TBT.

Ty for the payment! Unfortunately I can't trade now because I'm at work but I'll go ahead and write down your name and the photos you bought.

I'll be available after 11am EST today to trade. I'll PM you :)

Is that roughly three hours from now? :) If so, I am available. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back