• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Moving to a new town in ACNL!!!

Tobidase

Bells
I know that items in pockets/inventory, locker storage and inside character's home do transfer.
Do the badges I earn and things in my catalog transfer too?
I have a lot of badges and catalog already....

I'm non-mayor but I'll create my own town soon!!! :D

Last edited:
I know that items in pockets/inventory, locker storage and inside character's home do transfer.
Do the badges I earn and things in my catalog transfer too?
I have a lot of badges and catalog already....

I'm non-mayor but I'll create my own town soon!!! :D

Yes, everything which was with you is transfered.
I already made a topic about that.

The only things which are lost are the items left in Re-Tail and your character will be listed as "Anonymous" in the list of donors if you had donated anything to the museum.

Yes, everything which was with you is transfered.
I already made a topic about that.

The only things which are lost are the items left in Re-Tail and your character will be listed as "Anonymous" in the list of donors if you had donated anything to the museum.

Oh!!!! Wow
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
God bless you :blush:

listed as Anonymous, huh, that's weird. didnt know that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

will the villagers talk about the player character who moved out??

Back