• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most villagers you have that share the same hobbies?

Bells
I am kind of surprised this hasn't been done before. This is fairly simple, simply state the biggest number of villagers that share the same hobbies.
Hobbies such as Play, Fitness, Education, Nature, Music, & Fashion (believe it or not, I have never had a single villager with the Fashion hobby, I didn't plan this, it just happens....)
I'll start:
4 of my villagers (Kidd, Snooty, Nana & Knox) all have the Education hobbies. 40% of my villagers share the same hobbies.
Duplicates of other hobbies include, Pashmina & Ava (Music) and Sprinkle & Spork (Play).
Only villagers with the hobbies include Bud (Fitness) and Weber (Nature)

my island isnโ€™t very diverse hobby-wise ๐Ÿ˜… the education and play hobbies are the most prominent on my island, with there being 3 villagers who have each hobby (education: margie, shino, quinn, play: sprinkle, reneigh, agnes). beau and goldie have the nature hobby, whitney has the fashion hobby, and audie has the fitness hobby.

i didnโ€™t realize that i didnโ€™t have any villagers with the music hobby until nowโ€” iโ€™ll have to try and get a villager who does the next time someone moves out haha

my island isnโ€™t very diverse hobby-wise ๐Ÿ˜… the education and play hobbies are the most prominent on my island, with there being 3 villagers who have each hobby (education: margie, shino, quinn, play: sprinkle, reneigh, agnes). beau and goldie have the nature hobby, whitney has the fashion hobby, and audie has the fitness hobby.

i didnโ€™t realize that i didnโ€™t have any villagers with the music hobby until nowโ€” iโ€™ll have to try and get a villager who does the next time someone moves out haha
It's no shame, I never had a villager with the Fashion hobby, it doesn't really bother me as long as I have all the personalities.

The hobbies on my island are:
Education: Ken
Fashion: Jambette
Music: Tabby, Ursala, Cyd
Fitness: Tasha, Scoot
Play: Dizzy
Nature: Erik, Hamphrey

I'm glad I have one of each at least and I'm quite happy with the distribution. When I decided to keep the majority of these villagers I hadn't even known about hobbies so I wasn't actively searching to complete or fill them. If I were to balance it out better, I'd only have 1 music hobby and more play. Sometimes the singing gets annoying tbh lol.

I actually had to look this up because I honestly forgot! :LOL:
  • Education - Lopez, Tom
  • Fashion - Dotty, Mallary, Patty
  • Fitness - Poncho
  • Music - Caroline, Cherry, Kyle
  • Nature - None
  • Play - Bob
So for me, it's a tie for Fashion and Music. Two things I like the most. Who knew?

If I remember correctly I have a alot of musical, and nature villagers ๐ŸŽถ

-Song: Marshal, Static, Chief, Toby
-Nature: Bruce, Sherb, Raymond
-Education: Lopez
-Fitniss: Kid Cat
-Fashion: Sasha

Music: Sally, Static and Marshal
Play: Hazel
Nature: Claude and Sylvana
Education: Poppy
Fashion: Francine and Nibbles
Fitness: Genji

When I moved out Poppy the first time, I had no one with this hobby. Which felt kinda empty, so I just moved her back in.
I thought it was cute how they put on their little glasses to sit down and read.:blush:

I've actually never bothered to look up this to be honest. Maybe one day soon when I have free time I will boot up the game and look it up. I know sometimes I see Kiki or Margie observing things with a magnifying glass and Butch is always singing. But I never really stopped to learn about it.

Oh I haven't really looked into this I know that Buck loves to work out which I do but not 24/7 like him haha

I swear I have seen Ed cook a few times when I go to visit his house which I love to cook.

But Muffy likes to stay awake till midnight even later to enjoy the night sky and I agree haha

I hadn't checked before now, probably because they all partake in the other hobbies frequently enough that I never properly noticed one engaging in a certain hobby more than the other. Apparently my crew are:

Education: Knox
Music: Julian, Cherry, Judy
Play: Joey, Hamlet
Nature: Claude
Fitness: Phoebe, Sterling, Audie

Apparently, I don't have a single fashion villager. Oh well. Thinking back, Judy, Hamlet and Sterling are the only ones that I would have been able to guess.

Honestly, I never really bothered looking into the hobbies of my villagers, so this is the first time I'm actually figuring this out, lol:

Fashion: Freckles, Puddles, Queenie
Nature: Zucker, Merengue
Fitness: Boomer, Kid Cat
Music: Kyle, Gruff
Play: Reneigh

So Fashion is the most popular hobby on my island! I'm kinda surprised at the distribution being mostly even (aside from 3 Fashion and 0 Education) since I paid zero attention to it and focused more on the personality distribution, lol. It'd be nice if I could replace Puddles or Queenie with somebody who has the Education hobby instead, but since I'm no longer actively playing the game and didn't really care about what hobbies my villagers had in the first place it's kinda just ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

Music: Katt, Rory, Rosie, Cherry
Education: Rizzo, Ken, Mitzi
Play: Punchy
Fashion: Blaire*, Whitney

Apparently my island is very music-oriented. I guess that would explain why I'm always finding at least one villager singing somewhere on my island! Education is also a fairly big thing on my island too. It's unfortunate that I'm missing two hobbies on my island, but I don't see myself ever changing the residents I have on this island. Partly because I'm too attached to them, but mainly because I don't play the game anymore anyway.

*While looking this up, I found out that Blaire's picture quote in Wild World is "My tail looks extra fluffy in this picture." I don't know why I love that so much!

Education: -
Fashion: Pinky, Patty
Music: Rhonda
Fitness: Louie, Teddy
Play: Agnes
Nature: Norma, Gayle, Megan, Goldie

Nature it is, I guess! I had to look up the hobbies for each villager, because I never l paid attention to hobby when choosing villagers. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I had to look it up since I recently changed some of my villagers on both islands.
For Serenity:
Music: Flo, Static, Chief
Nature: Wade, Dobie
Play: Tybalt , Sprinkle
Fitness: Buck
Education: Aurora
Fashion : Eloise

The most being Music. Overall a good mix of hobbies.

For Crescent
Fashion: Blaire, Bangle, Twiggy, Portia, Ione
Play : Marty , Biskit
Nature : Sylvana, Olive
Fitness: Poncho

I didnโ€™t realize so many had the fashion hobby. Or that none had music or education.

Looked it up. The results are as follows.

Education: Beardo, Grizzly, Maple

Nature: Curt, Olive

Fitness: Paula, Poncho

Fashion: Bluebear

Music: Judy

Play: Marty

So Education then. This makes sense, for I am very smart. Looks like I do have every type though.

Back