• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Alright, I have a few freebies! I'll do some more tomorrow~
tbh I don't really like how this turned out I'll probably redo it sometime later aaaaaa

ibsuNaP.jpg
Xb5JHoV.jpg
rIYjmep.jpg

Thanks so much for drawing my boy, he looks so great in your style! ^^
I love the other pieces you made for Dedenne and Katelyn too~ Very lovely work as always!

Oh man you made her look so perfect ;-; thank you so much! Great work on the other 2 characters as well c:

Oh wow, that art is awesome! :O

You said you would design a Gijinka?
Is there any way you would accept to do one of my beloved Fussel?
She means the world to me, but sadly passed away about 2 years ago. I always love those animals to human pictures.
Sadly I am not capable of doing those on my own. Would be awesome to see one of her q.q

Thank you for considering!

that homura drawing is pERfeCtiOn
Thank you! It was a really fun piece to do, I'm glad you like it! homura is just...I love her

Oh wow, that art is awesome! :O

You said you would design a Gijinka?
Is there any way you would accept to do one of my beloved Fussel?
She means the world to me, but sadly passed away about 2 years ago. I always love those animals to human pictures.
Sadly I am not capable of doing those on my own. Would be awesome to see one of her q.q

Thank you for considering!
Yes, I most certainly will! It'll take me a little while to work out a good design, so check back every now and then :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm taking a bit longer with this, I've gotten distracted with some things so I only have one freebie today

MDGNDUD.jpg

Also, an unrelated thing I started
vb2TBh6.jpg

Be back soon with more!

Could you draw my mayor? She?s in my profile picture. Sorry but, I don?t have any other references... Could you please draw her with copics? If you don?t want to draw her, could you please draw Steven from Steven Universe? Thank you so much, you?re the best :blush:

Last edited:
Uhh, nice. Thank you a lot. Looking forward to it ^.^

Guess I'm doing these freebies one at a time lol

GeMTMCw.jpg

...also I did some limited color-palette digital things of shuichi from danganronpa v3 and I kinda want to share them here, but at the same time not really so uhhh maybe I'll post them?? who knows. I'm feeling very conflicted

Guess I'm doing these freebies one at a time lol

GeMTMCw.jpg

...also I did some limited color-palette digital things of shuichi from danganronpa v3 and I kinda want to share them here, but at the same time not really so uhhh maybe I'll post them?? who knows. I'm feeling very conflicted

Every time you post another one of these I get so excited... They're so adorable and extremely well done XD

Oof I'm so sorry it's been a month... time flew by without me realizing it. And I got sick again, so that was cool
F8HhLPG.jpg
5bzuWKZ.jpg

~~~~~~~

Here's some art I've done as well!
IjcdaZ9.png
I drew my favorite characters ayyy

Rgziw1F.jpg

fpfTXrl.jpg

9qpdqy3.jpg
Cl7JOFP.jpg

3jY4Et5.jpg

6DcElZw.jpg

HkyNP5A.jpg

jISBFYX.jpg

vDIVDdS.jpg

Mxtsko6.jpg

Thank you! It was a really fun piece to do, I'm glad you like it! homura is just...I love her

Yes, I most certainly will! It'll take me a little while to work out a good design, so check back every now and then :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I'm taking a bit longer with this, I've gotten distracted with some things so I only have one freebie today

MDGNDUD.jpg

Also, an unrelated thing I started
vb2TBh6.jpg

Be back soon with more!

ahhh i didn't see this until now, thank you for drawing her ; w ; she looks gorgeous! your danganronpa drawings look great too :D

Oh my goodness! Your art is seriously amazing /.\ Especially the copics, ;-; I've tried using those before and failed miserably... And OML i LOVE danganronpa as well!

/.\ Do any of my Characters attract your attention to draw? /.\ I seriously would love to see any of them in your style. If not thats fine n.n"

Back