• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Wow, can't believe it's been 2 years since I was last here! I guess having a job does that to you...
Anyway, I miss you guys, and I haven't been drawing nearly as often as I should! I've also picked up ACNH again, so I figure, why not come back for some fun, right? Seriously, I used to draw multiple things a day but now I'm lucky if I get 1 per week.

I came to say that I have opened an official commission thread for various crafting materials and DIYs; you can find it here!

In the meantime for this thread, I wanted to say that I'll be trying my best to actually use it more like the original art dump thread it was intended to be. I know I have a loooooong backlog of stuff from the 2-year hiatus that would be fun to share.

Also, for this thread I'm willing to still do freebies, but atm they will be just shaded sketch drawings. Anything more than that goes to the regular commission thread this time. Thanks for understanding, and it's nice to be back!

Last edited:
Little dump of some recent stuff!

some ocs
rYVV8vg.png

Art for my Kagerou Daze cover

biC8GjI.png

Comm for BungoTheElf

ZA7zJsb.png

I've been playing FE Path of Radiance

COYNWtD.jpg

Back