MoonlightAbsol's NEW Art Thread/Freebies [OPEN]

Congrats on 7 years tbt! 🎉
Your art is seriously SO beautiful, you're really talented!
Should you still have a spot left, I'd be honored to own a drawing from you! 💛

My OC reference, mainly for the head/expression/newspaper hat ;D The shirts are seasonal so don't mind those ^^
image0 (15).png
image2 (2).png
image1 (4).png

Can you do this pic? But With A Cartoony style,and and Dancing? No Background.

Attachments

• 20210608_211929.jpg
    20210608_211929.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 5
Can you do this pic? But With A Cartoony style,and and Dancing? No Background.

How cartoony would you like? I can do the Animal Crossing style, but I can't push my style too much for these since I'd have to do a lot of tests and practice things first; it would take too much time for just a freebie. I can do the AC style or a chibi if you want, but other than that it's gonna have to match the examples!

~~~

Hi! I have half of the drawings to share with y'all today :)

AuEgFd1.jpg

qDA6xd8.jpg

6SHtamA.jpg

vvv I ended up using the school uniform with the cape, because I didn't realize until after lining that they were different. I was thinking to myself "Oh I wonder if she has a time skip design" and then I realized I was supposed to be drawing it. I also gave her cape a collar since I also didn't realize it was part of the chair. Sorry about that!vvv
vtnaV8O.jpg

How cartoony would you like? I can do the Animal Crossing style, but I can't push my style too much for these since I'd have to do a lot of tests and practice things first; it would take too much time for just a freebie. I can do the AC style or a chibi if you want, but other than that it's gonna have to match the examples!

~~~

AuEgFd1.jpg

qDA6xd8.jpg

6SHtamA.jpg

vvv I ended up using the school uniform with the cape, because I didn't realize until after lining that they were different. I was thinking to myself "Oh I wonder if she has a time skip design" and then I realized I was supposed to be drawing it. I also gave her cape a collar since I also didn't realize it was part of the chair. Sorry about that!vvv
vtnaV8O.jpg

Thank you so much! I love it! The cape is perfectly fine! Would you be okay if I eventually post this in my island journal - with credit to you of course and put this on my toyhouse with links and credit to you?

first of all, a huge, huge congrats on graduating and getting into the art school that you wanted! those are amazing accomplishments and you should be proud of yourself 🤗🥳! your art is absolutely stunning and if you’re by any chance still open to requests, i’d love to see my nh island rep in your style. no pressure at all, though! ^_^

B0E504B8-325D-4B48-B7A7-E14EE44AF66C.jpeg
22EF7F28-6430-461A-8DC9-1E1FF26DF960.jpeg

~~~

AuEgFd1.jpg

qDA6xd8.jpg

6SHtamA.jpg

vtnaV8O.jpg

She looks so amazing! ❤ ❤ ❤
Tysm for drawing her :love:

Thank you so much! I love it! The cape is perfectly fine! Would you be okay if I eventually post this in my island journal - with credit to you of course and put this on my toyhouse with links and credit to you?

Yes of course! Go ahead~ Also, I saw the post you tagged me in and I'm very happy I was able to make your day with the artwork! You were clear in the instructions, don't worry--it was on my end for having a brain fart while I was doing it, haha.

She looks so amazing! ❤ ❤ ❤
Tysm for drawing her :love:

You're welcome!

Hey there! Your art's really cool and it's nice that you're doing freebies! If you get the time, I'd love if you'd draw my Pokemon OC for me ^^
sketch-1622857270521.png

~~~

AuEgFd1.jpg

qDA6xd8.jpg

6SHtamA.jpg

vtnaV8O.jpg
Wowww these look amazing!! Thank you for drawing her ❤️

Hey there! Your art's really cool and it's nice that you're doing freebies! If you get the time, I'd love if you'd draw my Pokemon OC for me ^^
she's very cute! is there a small-ish pokemon that you'd like me to draw with her? I can do it as long as it's not too big

Wowww these look amazing!! Thank you for drawing her ❤

You're welcome! I realized I did a freebie for you sometime earlier in this thread; very cool to see you back!

~~~~

Next batch will be uploaded on Saturday or Sunday (PST)!! Look forward to it~

she's very cute! is there a small-ish pokemon that you'd like me to draw with her? I can do it as long as it's not too big

You're welcome! I realized I did a freebie for you sometime earlier in this thread; very cool to see you back!

~~~~

Next batch will be uploaded on Saturday or Sunday (PST)!! Look forward to it~
Thank you! Would Shaymin work? Either forme is good with me ^^

Hi! I'm back with the next three!

1K7XsIa.jpg

3JQeJsT.jpg

SGcRywn.jpg

I'll be back with the rest probably in another week!

Argghh I love it! You draw such cuties!💛
Is it weird that I think the 3 of us with our colours yellow blue purple could make a kickass tv show, "codename: kids next door" vibes? 😂😂

Thank you so much for this! And just checking that I can use him on the forums? (I post my art comms in my island journal with credits to you ofc) 😊

Ah, your art of Leo looks nice! ☺

Would you mind if I post your art on the Toyhou.se profile? Where/which website should I credit you, I'll link it!

Back