• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ☆ Moonflow Streetpass Stall ☆

Noted. Order whenever you're ready. I also waitlisted you for the matcha soft-serve; I'll see if I can get it through my HHS when I have room for more stuff >_>

- - - Post Merge - - -
@Jaebeommie: VMing you now~

Last edited:
Hi! FOr some reason, my wifi at my house only lets me connect to like 2 people. I always get an error, with prettty much everyone when they try to come to my town or I try to visit them......ut you have items I would like to buy, so I was hoping maybe sometime we could do a connection test to see if it we can possibly connect??? :/ Thanks! :D

Hi! FOr some reason, my wifi at my house only lets me connect to like 2 people. I always get an error, with prettty much everyone when they try to come to my town or I try to visit them......ut you have items I would like to buy, so I was hoping maybe sometime we could do a connection test to see if it we can possibly connect??? :/ Thanks! :D
I wouldn't mind helping you out so long as you're ok with me going to your town. I prefer to deliver orders rather than them being picked up as I am trying to avoid picking up voided villagers from other people.
EDIT: I just cleared my void, in case you're worried about the same thing.

Last edited:
I don't mind, as the town I would want them in would already has 10 villagers that are dreamies!! Drop off is perfectly fine with me! :D Maybe sometime we can try to connect later or something? I'm EST time so :)

Name: Nate
FC: It's on the left.
Town: Barknock
Items: Mint Double Scoop, Red Pinwheel
Total TBT: 20 BTB.

CupcakefromPinksies: Congrats to you on obtaining all your dreamies! I hope to have mine someday, it's part of the reason I started a cycling town. Anyway, just let me know when you'd like to test out your connection. I'll be off and on today as I have class and some errands to take care of. Also, I'm 6 hours behind you o.o

Fuzzling: I'm rounding up your order now, I'll VM you in a bit~

Last edited:
Back