• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Mochi's Cycling | Boxes: Fang | ♡ | New: Bill

Hello everyone! I'm finally back in business after the huge update :blush:

tumblr_inline_o1dcz4f3361stmbqz_500.gif
Genji is in Boxes
60 tbt

ah ! do you still have genji? it's my first time transferring tbt but I'd love to take him

AHHH!!!! I WANT GENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT BESIDES TBT

AHHH!!!! I WANT GENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT BESIDES TBT

I'm sorry :c Kouhaihimi did ask first ;; I'll be sure to let you know when he returns to my towns though :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

added and ready to pick him up whenever !
I'll send the payment as soon as you reply

Sorry for the delay (?∀`) I had to go somewhere and was gone all day but i'm ready now :blush:

Sorry for the delay (?∀`) I had to go somewhere and was gone all day but i'm ready now :blush:

sorry ! i just got back myself after an amiibo card hunt//they all seem to be gone from target and gamestop yikes
I'm available now

sorry ! i just got back myself after an amiibo card hunt//they all seem to be gone from target and gamestop yikes
I'm available now

seems I keep missing you ;; do you mind VMing me so I have a better chance at responding? ( ^∇^)

Back