• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

No, because clearly you are scum mates with Bowie. You’re so quick to agree with him, and when we thought you were town and when you were supporting the Bowie Scum before, you just turned your back and started using excuses like “Chick wouldn’t inspect Dolby” and “Everybody susses Bowie nowadays”. What a lame excuse. You think that’d work? Good luck, scums.
So this is what happens.
Bowie claims to be a cop.
Makes a good excuse about inspecting waffles. This is not right.
He killed Waffles during N0.
Then he quickly says that Kirby is Scum. He was arguing with Kirby throughout the whole game.
Bowie wasn’t even helpful and I don’t see any way of him being cop.
He was so scummy and quickly blamed me. He wanted to get Seroja's trust by townleaning her.
Now he is arguing and saying that he’s cop when he is a fking maf, and I don’t even believe that he’s a Maf Cop.
He’s just a Maf and Toads is blaming me when I said I investigated Dolby because it’s an easy fakeclaim since he just got killed by maf and we all know his role. But same applies for Bowie. He so called investigated Waffles. But that’s a very easy fakeclaim because he got killed N0.
Oh and Bowie, don’t you dare say that you know Seroja and Dolby are innocent, because don’t you clearly remember when your scummate, Toads, tried to push the sus on him? Who's innocent now?
And Toads, since when was I so “Buddy Buddy” with Kirby? Ya'know that I was sussing him the whole game. Just surrender now because you two are such bad scums and you are so obvious. Trust me, there’s no way Seroja will believe you two and you’re stupid claims. What’s funny is that you both purposely townleaned Seroja so that you could get her trust right now. Good luck because you’re bloody dead.

I ws sus of Bowie this whole game too.... but there are just so many holes and so much desperation in your posts, its terrible. How can you even try to say I'm teaming up with bowie when you and kirby did it so quick a little bit ago

That should be enough proof for anyone. If my posts were higher quality, Kirby would believe my cop claim, even though I said his result came back as scum in my cop claim.

????

Toads seem to being lurking. I guess he is scared to say he's siding with Bowie.

I was saying goodbye to a friend.... LURKING IS NOT A DECENT REASON KIRBY, lord you have been absolutely terrible this game. Learn to do some actual analysis as scum rather than pick bogus, easy reasons to sus people. oh my lord, if I see you sus anyone else for "lurking" when you are the biggest offing lurker of us all I will call your ass out so quick

I was saying goodbye to a friend.... LURKING IS NOT A DECENT REASON KIRBY, lord you have been absolutely terrible this game. Learn to do some actual analysis as scum rather than pick bogus, easy reasons to sus people. oh my lord, if I see you sus anyone else for "lurking" when you are the biggest offing lurker of us all I will call your ass out so quick

I haven't been lurking.

I haven't been lurking.

you are always lurking the thread and the only thing you will post is that I'm lurking so that people don't catch you for the same thing. I leave the game up on my phone so I can check on the go.... but you never read that, or cared, you just blindly kept saying I was sus for it. And when I defended myself, you just moved onto another terrible point to sus me for. Go home scum

you are always lurking the thread and the only thing you will post is that I'm lurking so that people don't catch you for the same thing. I leave the game up on my phone so I can check on the go.... but you never read that, or cared, you just blindly kept saying I was sus for it. And when I defended myself, you just moved onto another terrible point to sus me for. Go home scum

How have I been lurking this game? I been making a lot of posts in this game.

Why in the world would you believe my cop claim under any circumstances if you came back as scum? Need I say anything else?

Wtf are you actually dumb?
Do I have to speak some stupid language to translate this for you?
Does it look like Kirby is speaking Spanish?
He says that if you claimed cop (and you didn’t say Kirby was guilty) then he would’ve believed you over me if you made good reads and actually helped Town.
Which in this case you’re not helping Town, your helping yourself, the Mafia team.
Need I say anything else?

Wtf are you actually dumb?
Do I have to speak some stupid language to translate this for you?
Does it look like Kirby is speaking Spanish?
He says that if you claimed cop (and you didn’t say Kirby was guilty) then he would’ve believed you over me if you made good reads and actually helped Town.
Which in this case you’re not helping Town, your helping yourself, the Mafia team.
Need I say anything else?

why would a cop try to be a town leader.... it just draws scum kills to them. Bowie's play makes absolute sense especially looking at the last few games too, so many cops used the coasting/borderline scum technique. Thats another reason why I believe Bowie's claim than yours, plus you are getting so effing belligerent right now. You just played to the dumb/ obvious townie stick in order to stay away from getting lynched

Bowie, you're reminding me of when amazon tried to twist my words around in your last game. And he was mafia. I'm 100% sure you're scum for this.

He says that if you claimed cop (and you didn?t say Kirby was guilty) then he would?ve believed you over me if you made good reads and actually helped Town.

can you please read what your partner said because you need to teach him how to be scum

I would believe your cop claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bowie, you're reminding me of when amazon tried to twist my words around in your last game. And he was mafia. I'm 100% sure you're scum for this.

And you weren't 100% sure when I first claimed?

Back