• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT

Lol scum chat isn't much but yeah. We were a good team ! tbh I was surprised nobody picked up on me not reading Natty whatsoever. I thought I ****ed myself over at the end when I didn't include him (?) but with a small amount to reach majority I guess it didn't really matter.

Last edited:
Honestly most town did **** this game. Jacob made himself look scummy by blue sniping as town, Ness didn't even know that he was cop, Crys got me lynched through a reaction test and would have outed Ness to if he knew his role.

Good game guys!

I didn't know alexi was scum until she like soft claimed it after I reached majority LOL

Last edited:
Good game guys!

I didn't know alexi was scum until she like soft claimed it after I reached majority LOL

omfg you scared me so bad hahahaha. yeah I only said that cause I was 100% sure game was over but you made me rethink it wasn't... thanks for reading me as blue tho <3

omfg you scared me so bad hahahaha. yeah I only said that cause I was 100% sure game was over but you made me rethink it wasn't... thanks for reading me as blue tho <3

I felt like if I started a lynch on you it would be like a really ****ty way to win the game so I just went with Natty
And I read u as blue as a filler cuz Crys just seemed more VT to me than you did

also all of that omgus u guys thought i was giving : (( Idk if you were like faking it to make me seem bad or what but i wasn't trying to sound condescending LOL

Great job tardis. Great job.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyways this game was a cluster ****.

Back