• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT

I don't really like how he was trying to push a lynch on Ness and he really wanted Ness to die.

Wow Jacob really wanted to kill Ness.
I believed N e s s was scum for a little, yes.

Tardis said:
So my thoughts are that Jacob or his scum partner killed Ness because he was a cop while everyone thought Crys was the cop.

the mafia doesn't know the roles of the town tho? How could I have known that N e s s was the actual cop?

ok I'm gonna ask everyone aside from tardis: who do you think are scum and should be lynched today? just name someone, you don't have to give an essay of reasons. I want to see everyone's thought process

as for me, there's something odd I've noticed reading through the thread between crys and jacob. I'll go into more detail later

who do you think are scum and should be lynched today? just name someone, you don't have to give an essay of reasons. I want to see everyone's thought process
Tardis

its either Jacob or Tardis for me. they could be separating themselves as a team.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wtf ness. getting dolby lynched and not CCing crys.... oml. I thought Crys was actually the cop but for some reason didn't send in an action or didn't get any info, so she decided to test Dolby and it backfired. But now that the cop is dead, Crys has some explaining to do.

I've been sus of tardis ever since he wanted us to talk during night, but his replies seemed okay so I haven't looked much into it.... but then the quick accusation on Jacob seemed weird.

I was sus of Jacob since the whole ness thing but I thought his explanation was valid and read him as town that just ****ed up, but then the quick OMGUS is reallllly off.

##VOTE: Tardis2016

- - - Post Merge - - -

And when Tardis flips scum I'm pretty sure I know who his partner is

##vote:Jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happens if I flip as town?

Then we lose I guess?
I'm voting you because of how much accusations you are throwing out without actual facts. You quoted like 2 of my posts and made a pretty weak argument, sorry.
You just feel too "confident" without proof, which makes me think that you are scum and you know that I am town.

my beginning to heavily doubt my initial read of Jacob

so the thing I noticed about jacob and crys is how they haven't really interacted. Both of them have been under the spotlight and neither of them questioned or even mentioned the other. when Jacob was getting questioned crys randomly came in with their fake cop claim and inspection result, which took all attention away from jacob. likewise when everything moved to crys, Jacob only popped in to vote Dolby. really strange. hello scum team

more on jacob: that omgus tho. in your first post in reply to tardis, you seemed unsure of tardis. tardis was neutral to you (what I perceived anyways) but now your certain they're scum? seems like considerable change of mind in a couple hours that didn't have much discussion going on

Then we lose I guess?
I'm voting you because of how much accusations you are throwing out without actual facts. You quoted like 2 of my posts and made a pretty weak argument, sorry.
You just feel too "confident" without proof, which makes me think that you are scum and you know that I am town.

I'm voteing for you because how quickly you hit Ness at the beginning of the game.

So what I am assuming is

Jacob
Dolby
Tardis2016
Crys
Alexi
N e s s
Natty

I liked the way Natty tried to appeal with Alexi through the "that omgus tho" comment that she wrote, gaining her vote and trust because Alexi wrote it too like 3 posts up. Obviously Alexi is still playing a little dependent through her vote on me. Natty is setting me and Crys up because we could be the obvious and easy lynch candidates through our d1 actions, even tho Crys isn't stupid enough to be like that as mafia, only careless enough as VT. Tardis is beginning to match his meta fairly nicely after a few more posts. Not to mention the fact that none of them interacted very much as well, along with:

a little snarky aren't ya
Trying to rouse up reaction to make me look even scummier (its working) so she could direct a lynch on me (its working)

But I guess we'll see
(Could be wrong on the Alexi and Crys alignments tho, just trying to point this out before I die.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE

Let's play the claim game :lemon:

##VOTE: NATTY

she's most likely scum :/

nvm
##VOTE: Tardis2016

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok you wanna go with natty? im fine with both.

Im Townie.

##Unvote
##Vote: Natty

So what I am assuming is

Jacob
Dolby
Tardis2016
Crys
Alexi
N e s s
Natty

I liked the way Natty tried to appeal with Alexi through the "that omgus tho" comment that she wrote, gaining her vote and trust because Alexi wrote it too like 3 posts up. Obviously Alexi is still playing a little dependent through her vote on me. Natty is setting me and Crys up because we could be the obvious and easy lynch candidates through our d1 actions, even tho Crys isn't stupid enough to be like that as mafia, only careless enough as VT. Tardis is beginning to match his meta fairly nicely after a few more posts. Not to mention the fact that none of them interacted very much as well, along with:

Trying to rouse up reaction to make me look even scummier (its working) so she could direct a lynch on me (its working)

But I guess we'll see
(Could be wrong on the Alexi and Crys alignments tho, just trying to point this out before I die.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE

What part of my meta is matching me the scum meta or the town meta?

Back