• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Ness' "I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT" - Town Wins

Bowie, you're reminding me of when amazon tried to twist my words around in your last game. And he was mafia. I'm 100% sure you're scum for this.

Other people's meta does not apply to other players, why have you been so keen on meta anyway

most of them are bs reasons you think I'm scum... when literally none of them have any base behind them, or just make no sense whatsoever

but that is still not lurking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bowie and Toads seems to be teaming up.

And Bowie I didn't believe your claim because I know I'm town unless Ness messed up.

but that is still not lurking.

no instead its forced content.... which is even worse and more scummy than someone lurking. There are a million different reasons for lurking, I gave you mine quite quickly and yet you still ****ing rode me for it.

respond to my actual reason for "lurking" that I gave you 20,000 times. Do you not believe me when I say I check up on it while I'm busy throughout the day? and if you don't, then why did you 100% never question Chick for their reason for coasting at times. God you have some bs double standard on me this game and its really annoying

Maybe Ness messed up, then. All I know is that you came back as scum, and I'm a Cop. You're a liar and so is Chick.

no instead its forced content.... which is even worse and more scummy than someone lurking. There are a million different reasons for lurking, I gave you mine quite quickly and yet you still ****ing rode me for it.

respond to my actual reason for "lurking" that I gave you 20,000 times. Do you not believe me when I say I check up on it while I'm busy throughout the day? and if you don't, then why did you 100% never question Chick for their reason for coasting at times. God you have some bs double standard on me this game and its really annoying

I did questions them, I told them that making reads for a 7 player game shouldn't take that long. And you're using lots of AtE.

where the hell is seroja....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did questions them, I told them that making reads for a 7 player game shouldn't take that long. And you're using lots of AtE.

I said I was at ****ING CLINIC, essentially work for me... I couldn't make reads or be on my phone for a long amount of time. I said I would make them at home and I did that night after making dinner and doing hw. I still said this, and I still delivered on my reads, but you still won't let me go for it, because you are ignorant and scum.

and I had to use AtE because I tried explaining it reasonably but you just diverted to some other dumb point. You won't even let me explain myself, and you just move from one point to another

If ness didn't mess up then you are likely Insane cop. Setup didn't say if cop was sane.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not ignorant just to let you know.

I have nothing else to say. I'll let Seroja decide what's truth and what's not, but I'm comfortable in my knowledge.

you know Toads, let's say bowie does get lynched. Do you think I could be on scumteam with him? I'm sure Bowie will flip scum if he gets lynched.

Hi guys lmao thanks for making my job easier Toads and Bowie. I've suspected Chick for being cop when she adked waffles about what would happen if cop died. Also it doesn't help that I've had them both as town leans, you both as scum leans.

I will stick with my reads and if I'm wrong I'm sorry.

##vote: Bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to unvote.

##unvote: Toadsworthy
##vote: Bowie

wtf... you didn't even try to read what I said either.

why the hell do i even play these games when people disregard everything and just yolo

Kirby's theory on me was based on lurking.... LURKING

there is no way in hell that he is town

Hey, it's endgame. Toads and Bowie are scum. Bowie got majority and Toad surrendered.

Although I will say that I got a report that someone had broken the outside of thread communication rule and I'm pretty annoyed about that. I will not point this person out, but I will be speaking to them about it soon enough.

RIP RIP RIP RIP

we tried :lemon: lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

why the hell am I a scum magnet

Back