• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT

Wait wait hold up.

I'm confused.

If majority is hit then the player is lynched I thought? It doesn't matter what Crys votes?
Am I wrong on this or.....?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even vote for Dolby day 1 and he was lynched, that's why I'm confused.

Voting rules:

1. This game uses Instant Majority Lynch. As soon as everyone has voted, the day ends. If there was a majority on a player, that player is lynched. If there was no majority, or a majority decision to not lynch, there will be no lynch. Remember that you can ##Unvote at any time.

Alexi do you wanna claim tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even vote for Dolby day 1 and he was lynched, that's why I'm confused.
Oh then Idk

So what I am assuming is

Jacob
Dolby
Tardis2016
Crys
Alexi
N e s s
Natty

I liked the way Natty tried to appeal with Alexi through the "that omgus tho" comment that she wrote, gaining her vote and trust because Alexi wrote it too like 3 posts up. Obviously Alexi is still playing a little dependent through her vote on me. Natty is setting me and Crys up because we could be the obvious and easy lynch candidates through our d1 actions, even tho Crys isn't stupid enough to be like that as mafia, only careless enough as VT. Tardis is beginning to match his meta fairly nicely after a few more posts. Not to mention the fact that none of them interacted very much as well, along with:

Trying to rouse up reaction to make me look even scummier (its working) so she could direct a lynch on me (its working)

But I guess we'll see
(Could be wrong on the Alexi and Crys alignments tho, just trying to point this out before I die.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

##UNVOTE

nah I already noticed the omgus before alexi mentioned it. and you're omgus'ing again. idk why you think alexi would trust me just because I had the same response she did... she's not dumb.

wifom. oh you're right, I was reaction testing you. I wanted a reaction from you to confirm my own suspicions, and it certainly has. I want to lynch you because I believe you're scum.

K so like I'm busy atm, but Jacob the (Farmer) Townie has died.

Mayor Tom was acquitted of all bribery charges, Alexi and Natty have extorted everyone in town for protection money. TARDIS the doctor and Crys the Townie have been arrested for inviting violence.

Sorry the game didn't go as planned guys

K so like I'm busy atm, but Jacob the (Farmer) Townie has died.

Mayor Tom was acquitted of all bribery charges, Alexi and Natty have extorted everyone in town for protection money. TARDIS the doctor and Crys the Townie have been arrested for inviting violence.

Sorry the game didn't go as planned guys

did u like my fake claim

I'm pretty pissed off at the towns behavior this game but gg Alexi and Natty, you did good

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm especially pissed off at Ness and Crys for obvious reasons

Tbh I'm really surprised at Ness, as the Cop, going along with the Dolby lynch b/c of someone claimed they inspected him but eh.

GG Alexi/Natty, I thought Jacob/Crys were the scum pair once it got down to you guys.
YA SHOULDA MYLO'D

I'm banning Crys from my game. I consider that gamethrowing as in that situation, both of us would have been lynched, as well as Ness potentially, and unless Tardis successfully protected another two nights in a row, it would have been an automatic scum win

Eh, there are reasons to fakeclaim, and you guys could have all retracted your votes once she said she was reaction testing.

If anything, I think Ness was more guilty of gamethrowing than Crys was. I see motivation for Crys to do that (reaction testing). I don't really see one for Ness.

(Ness don't smite me for saying this :( )

anyways we shot tardis N1 so he (?) must've protected himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eh, there are reasons to fakeclaim, and you guys could have all retracted your votes once she said she was reaction testing.

If anything, I think Ness was more guilty of gamethrowing than Crys was. I see motivation for Crys to do that (reaction testing). I don't really see one for Ness.

it wouldn't have mattered if people retracted their votes because majority was reached.

anyways we shot tardis N1 so he (?) must've protected himself

- - - Post Merge - - -

it wouldn't have mattered if people retracted their votes because majority was reached.
But I thought it wasn't majority? It's instant, which would imply that everyone has to vote before votes are tallied I'm assume.

I meant N0 btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT IS DAY ONE. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE DISCUSS OR UNTIL SOMEONE REACHES MAJORITY.

sounds like instant and majority kinda clash then, because majority always ends games early if it's reached

Both are kind of guilty but apparently, Ness never sent actions in because he never even knew that he was cop. This is an open majority setup, meaning that Crys would've exposed the cop as well if Ness had known his own role

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, I am pissed at both of them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, can we get scum chat

Back