Have you ever heard of a FishiN' FreNzy? (All Times in PST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyBells

Bells
Switch
0265-8069-8315
Feedback
100% (31) +
March 2020 Winner: To Be Determined.

Us country folk gotta stick together and have a good time.

An’ ain’t none of us that don’t have a good time fishin’.

So we’re putting together a little shindig for those of us islanders on Pacific Standard Time.

This Friday night (3/27/2020) we’re gonna round y’all up with a…

FishiN’ FreNzy!

It’s a fishin’ tourny (competition) to see who’s best with their rod. :cool:

The Friday Night Fishin’ Frenzy is an event for Pacific Standard Time islands.

:eek:30,000 Bell Prize:eek: (prize money is just for fun - we know bells are ruined right now) for the first person to catch a Barreleye and return to my character by 10:00 pm PST. If no one catches the goal fish the runner up fish are as follows:

1. Golden Trout
  2. Oarfish
  3. Stringfish
  4. If it has rained during the frenzy, then the Coelacanth
  5. Sturgeon
  6. Blue Marlin
  7. Saddled Bichir

Second place with the next fish down after the winner gets 10,000 bells or that split between people with the same second place fish.

Space is extremely limited (6 max) Apply via private message if you agree to the below listed conditions.

Requirements to prevent huge flood of people:
  1. Pacific Standard Time Zone.
  2. Must be available to play Friday, March 27th from 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST.
  3. Private message me on here letting me know you want to join with your in game info (island name - character name - friend code)
  4. Friend request me if I haven't already requested you and accept.
  5. Visit my island or have me visit yours.
  6. Give or send in game mail to me with 1,000 bells to secure your spot.
  7. Come with an empty bag besides your tools. No bringing a prize fish with you. If you intend to/cheat you will be banned from future events. :mad:
  8. Join my island starting as soon as 7:15 pm PST on the day of. Last call at 7:55pm. Anyone coming later will be disqualified and forfeit their entrance fee.

First come first serve. I will post when full.

We will have a zoom call going during the tournament. To participate on the Zoom call download the Zoom app or software prior to the event and pm me a phone number or email I can text the meeting link to. No camera required: if you don't want to be on cam just use mic.

Would like to do this the last Friday of every month. Let me know if you have any suggestions and what you think. Feel free to copy this event in your own time zone - if you name it something different that's awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back