• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mister Anonymous

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
So a little while ago, there was someone that wass posting interesting things on my formspring a while back. More detailed than normal, always anonymouslyhttp://www.youtube.com/v/RIR9SXtc8kE&autoplay=1
It was odd, as no one was being so... personal, or rather deep.
Today, I recieved an email from a "Mister Anonymous" Telling me to go look at my formsrping.
Sitting there is a single "question", telling me to have my hair in a certain way, with that was a link to a picture on imageshack.
Now, here's the image I was linked to.<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
AnimeAndy.png
</div>
I am asking nicely for you to step forward and reveal yourself. If you want to send me a PM telling me, great... I'm not mad, I'm not angry. I think that picture is hilarious.

Thank you for your time.

*steps in*

NOBODY TOUCH ANYTHING! THIS IS A CRIME SCENE! WE MUST CHECK FOR EVIDENCE! SNIVELS, GET IN HERE WITH THE FINGER PRINT DETECTOR!

Ooh, I'm jealous of their skillz. :U
Congrats on getting bishie-fied, hope this mysterious figure comes forward for ya!

Khocol4te said:
Looks nice.

But I have a question, Where the hell is that music coming from...
An unknown portion of your brain stimulates a sixth sense and makes you hear this 'music' as you call it.

I myself hear a soothing rainfall.

OH ANDY-KUN YOUR SO SUPER KAWAII!!! <333 X3

/sarcasm

Back