Mister Anonymous

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
So a little while ago, there was someone that wass posting interesting things on my formspring a while back. More detailed than normal, always anonymouslyhttp://www.youtube.com/v/RIR9SXtc8kE&autoplay=1
It was odd, as no one was being so... personal, or rather deep.
Today, I recieved an email from a "Mister Anonymous" Telling me to go look at my formsrping.
Sitting there is a single "question", telling me to have my hair in a certain way, with that was a link to a picture on imageshack.
Now, here's the image I was linked to.<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
AnimeAndy.png
</div>
I am asking nicely for you to step forward and reveal yourself. If you want to send me a PM telling me, great... I'm not mad, I'm not angry. I think that picture is hilarious.

Thank you for your time.

*steps in*

NOBODY TOUCH ANYTHING! THIS IS A CRIME SCENE! WE MUST CHECK FOR EVIDENCE! SNIVELS, GET IN HERE WITH THE FINGER PRINT DETECTOR!

Ooh, I'm jealous of their skillz. :U
Congrats on getting bishie-fied, hope this mysterious figure comes forward for ya!

Khocol4te said:
Looks nice.

But I have a question, Where the hell is that music coming from...
An unknown portion of your brain stimulates a sixth sense and makes you hear this 'music' as you call it.

I myself hear a soothing rainfall.

OH ANDY-KUN YOUR SO SUPER KAWAII!!! <333 X3

/sarcasm

Back